Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat) Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cricinfo said:
Gambhir looks up at the last minute and withdraws as the bowler runs in, he bowls the ball anyway and Gambhir manages to push it away with his bat

Well done, Hilf, for ignoring Gambhir's gambit.

Some rain due tonight, coming in a westerly direction (where the rain usually comes from)

Its raining in Katoomba, Penrith at the moment.

EDIT - yep, just checking the radar, theres a bit of rain out west

Is Healy seriously giving batting advice to the second highest scoring batsmen ever?

Edit: Haha, clearly I wasn't the only one that found it strange.

yep, that was ridiculous. he really is a moron healy, what a ridiculous comment. with over 13,000 test runs, im pretty sure dravid knows how to bat

Did Ian Healy just called Dravid a selfish player?

How does that **** get away with sprouting shit like that on natinoal TV?

Someone should get him a bib for all his inane dribble. Can he see inside Dravid's head and ascertain that he stays out there because he is selfish? Thought not.

S Waugh by miles.

was it even the best individual innings within that australian innings??

the question may have been most memorable though. i wasn't paying attention. that would be a different kettle of fish as opposed to best innings at the SCG.

Highway.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was it even the best individual innings within that australian innings??

the question may have been most memorable though. i wasn't paying attention. that would be a different kettle of fish as opposed to best innings at the SCG.
They said best, but its the one I remember the most, so its the best to me....though no doubt in 10 years I'll be saying that Clarkes was the best :)

One of the reasons why I was against the early declaration was that the pitch is still quite nice to bat on. I would've much preferred just bowling the 15 overs tonight and have them have to start all over again tomorrow reducing the chances of any big partnerships. Having said that, Clarke's reasons for declaring are there to see and they may be 4 or 5 down at stumps and this post will be null and void.

If the aussies expect to lose 50+ overs on day 4 the declaration makes sense, if they only expect small rain delays on day 4 then it's a strange declaration.

He said when Dravid bats, it often can be solely about his own survival and not about the team

Do go get ****ed

Yeah because surviving when you're trying to bat for a draw could really cost the team.

He really does speak some garbage at times.

for all the commentators have praised tom parker for his pitch at the moment its doing nothing but being a flat strip offering nothing to the bowlers

He said when Dravid bats, it often can be solely about his own survival and not about the team

Do go get ****ed

Hope your not telling me to get ####ed !!!
Healy spends an awful amount of time talking about himself, hardly the man to sit in judgement of someone else!! What the hell is Dravid supposed to do , do a Sehwag, dick has no clues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back