Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marsh is not a spud, no way... i see a really good future for him, hope he can find some runs in the 2nd dig

FFS Australia

Let's turn this in 2/100 rather than the customary 4/30... pleeeease.

Luckily our best bats are still in the sheds and will come in at #8 and #9..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't understand this at all, if mistakes and human error were taken out of the game full stop then why would the sport even exist !!!

I thought it was simple. By what you saying there is only one type of human error. That statement says something, and not about me.

Player mistakes are under player control of skill as part of competition, umpiring mistakes are out of player control as it's simply just decision-making. Big difference and a problem that can be sorted with technology. If umpiring errors can be easily eliminated most times then why wouldn't you. Who would be silly enough to accept error when it's not necessary.

Marsh doesn't face that ball if David Warner does his job properly.

Agree. He's fantastic but not a long term test batsman for me IMO.

Sorry I've been off this bored fellas, was away getting drunk with my mates on the GC the last week. This is quite sobering :eek:

Marsh just doesn't look up to it. I'm afraid too much has been made of Warner "not just being a 20/20 player" based on one knock against New Zealand- All this Sehwag comparison is just B/S.
i feel really sorry for Patto,Siddle and Hilf who were magnificent.

Khawaja>Marsh

Havent posted in here yet today but here's to the mighty SCG on 100 tests, our great cricket ground

140792.2.jpg

art-svSCG-420x0.jpg

GALL_SCG4_SS6_gallery__470x325.jpg

200401-scg_pan.jpg

591364-scg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back