Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully these two can stick around for a while. If not, Captain Clarke will be out there against a newish pill and we all know how well he goes against that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's see how many wickets we'll have lost between now and my 40 minute drive home.
Probably best to tune into the FM dial and take the long way home. And geez 40 mins, you must work pretty close to home ;)

I actually feel a lot more comfortable with these two at the crease, they are getting right behind the ball and leaving the wide ones outside off.
Just as I say that Cowan gets a good one and nicks it through the slips...

Hopefully these two can stick around for a while. If not, Captain Clarke will be out there against a newish pill and we all know how well he goes against that.

I wasn't aware that hitting your own stumps was exclusive with the new ball

I thought it was simple. By what you saying there is only one type of human error. That statement says something, and not about me.

Player mistakes are under player control of skill as part of competition, umpiring mistakes are out of player control as it's simply just decision-making. Big difference and a problem that can be sorted with technology. If umpiring errors can be easily eliminated most times then why wouldn't you. Who would be silly enough to accept error when it's not necessary.

Kidding me aren't you? Errors of judgement, bad shots, good shots, bad balls good balls, drop catches, umpiring decisions;all of theses together make this game great. Want to sanatise it we may as well send a few robots out, maybe you could join them !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back