Day After Day After New Year Test: Australia v India @ Sydney (Tue-Sat)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That early wicket makes up for the "it's my land goongala" BS that went on before the national anthems.

Starting to get sick of that crap before the start of every major event.

That early wicket makes up for the "it's my land goongala" BS that went on before the national anthems.

Starting to get sick of that crap before the start of every major event.

UP in Queensland we missed all that crap. Feel sorry for you Mexicans.

Wow. How much swing is Hilfy getting? :eek:

Would love it to swing first day, get them out cheap. Then it dry out and flatten and we score 500 +.

Though not confident with our middle order.

Well and truly over it. It sounds a bit like the Tiger slam or Serena slam to me. Sporting stars who the media love having some sort of achievement made up for them and a big deal being made of it.

I would say 100 international hundreds is a pretty big deal

Would love it to swing first day, get them out cheap. Then it dry out and flatten and we score 500 +.

God I love your optimism, but cannot see our batting line-up score 500.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I love your optimism, but cannot see our batting line-up score 500.

Easy. Patto scores 150, Siddle 100, Hilf and Lyon get a 50 each. Leaves the openers a.k.a. our top 7, to get 150 between them. Easily doable.

Well, then it's fair to say our top order should be able to get 150 across two innings. Provided, of course, we have an ounce or two of luck.

Lol at Haddin solo appeal for LBW for ball bouncing 10 feet over the stumps.

Patto and Hilfy need to get more on target....

Well, then it's fair to say our top order should be able to get 150 across two innings. Provided, of course, we have an ounce or two of luck.

If not we can always start crying and yelling and stamping our feet about the 'cheating' Indians or the 'influenced' umpires.

Easy. Patto scores 150, Siddle 100, Hilf and Lyon get a 50 each. Leaves the openers a.k.a. our top 7, to get 150 between them. Easily doable.

Did you just say our top seven are capable of scoring 150+? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back