The Rusty Trombone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2007
K Mart Car Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
World Donkey Punch Championships
I have it from a reliable source that no fewer than 11 clubs have asked the Richmond Footy department the likely hood of trading Andy Collins and the club has made the call that he is off limits unless we get 2 established players and a top 5 draft pick for him leaving only Melbourne, Freo and the Kangaroos in a position to get Collins.

Michael Voss who was very aggressive on the first day has apparantly offered us their first pick (13) and Bradshaw for young Collins. The deal was knocked back because of Bradshaws suspect hamstrings.

Another deal put the Tigers way was from West Coast who offered us Masten and the second round pick they recieved from Sydney but once again the Tigers told the whole footy world that Andy is a required player at Richmond and some believe could become the youngest Captain in the league as soon as 2010 because Hardwick rates him so highly.

There is speculation that Melbourne might wave pick 2 , Sylvia and Paul Johnston under Richmonds nose today in order to get Collins on board.

sylvia, pick 2 and johnson for Collins...

Was this thread created just to annoy people who come onto this internet site to talk about realistic football issues or is it a joke....

Or are you just a dead set flog!

Are you serious? Whoever you heard that off is smoking something pretty strong. Look Collins looks promising, but he hasn't done anything yet. He's nowhere near being established in our side. Seriously if Brisbane offered just the first round pick I'd take it. And Masten and a 2nd round pick - jump at that. Collins has promise, but you are speaking about him like he's Deledio. I really hope he get's there, but a long way to go!

Was this thread created just to annoy people who come onto this internet site to talk about realistic football issues or is it a joke....

Just go back through TT previous posts. You'll understand after that. I've never seen so much man love.

sorry chump, your only a newby ........ andy collins is the second coming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go TT - gold....

I'm only a newbie, but people up here in Brisbane are frequently heard talking of TT and his Collins love ...

Hook line and sinker

I heard that we may be involved in a complex 3 way trade that sees Judd come to us from Carlton, Hodge come to us from Hawthorn and Riewoldt from St Kilda. In return we give Carlton Andy's left boot, Hawthorn Andy's right boot and St Kilda Andy's undies and McMahon.

Your thoughts?:D

I heard that we may be involved in a complex 3 way trade that sees Judd come to us from Carlton, Hodge come to us from Hawthorn and Riewoldt from St Kilda. In return we give Carlton Andy's left boot, Hawthorn Andy's right boot and St Kilda Andy's undies and McMahon.

This trade could work in theory but were it falls down is that Judd is an eye gouger and we can't have those sort of players being role models for our young brigade of Tiger Cubs.

Replace Riewoldt with Ball, and suddenly we'd have the top 4 picks from the 2001 "superdraft". :p

My source tells me that the reason it has taken 2 days and not 2 minutes for the Barry Hall traade to the bullies is because Roos was desperate to off load Hall to the Tigers for Andy Collins.

The trade the Swans have been throwing down Richmonds throat since Monday morning is Barry Hall , the Swans first round pick , Martin Mattner and Patrick Veszpremi for Andy Collins.

Congrats to the club for keeping their nerve.

My source tells me that the reason it has taken 2 days and not 2 minutes for the Barry Hall traade to the bullies is because Roos was desperate to off load Hall to the Tigers for Andy Collins.

The trade the Swans have been throwing down Richmonds throat since Monday morning is Barry Hall , the Swans first round pick , Martin Mattner and Patrick Veszpremi for Andy Collins.

Congrats to the club for keeping their nerve.

I heard this too TT. Apparently Hall was really pushing to come over to Richmond as the only player in the league that he fears physically is Andy Collins and he wanted to play with him rather than against him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Day one of Trade week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back