List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Pick 6+13 for Rioli+future second rounder seems fair imo
Seems about right. So that'd be 6 & 13 for Rioli and 19(2025)

Trade back into next year on trade night and see who's desperate with 24 & 32

Just want this to happen for the Cornes melts, media flogs up in arms, and all the big statements by some "if that happens I'll run nude" etc

Angry You Mad Bro GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

Kane has never got over losing his farewell 300 game!
200.gif

AFL and the media agenda has never been clearer against Richmond

The hate is so obvious and Blair’s Gagf Chuck Morris interview has got them all shitting their pants so much that they’ve had to up their take down of Richmond at all costs

Gonna be so so sweet watching them cry after we crush this trade and draft period

If either the Rioli or Bolton deal is aborted we will play extremely hard on the other trade, and possibly even push harder to retain Baker.

It’s either rebuild our elite talent as quick as possible OR play for finals next year. Sounds stupid but keeping those three players and having a shortened injury list wouldn’t have us far off the mark. The league is weak as piss. But we don’t want to end up halfway with one staying.
Barret been bitching publicly, bout free agency since 2019. Nothing changes.
RFC & other clubs don't listen to Kornes for trade advice.
Dimma wants Rioli's efforts off half back. Suns academy draft bonanza didn't fully deliver. Rioli for pick 6 and ...
Contracted Million $ WA boy Bolton is homesick.
Freo also underperformed. Is Bolton the answer? I never see them play.

2 1st rounders is market value to move gun players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Hawthorn beat Port and the AFL didn’t **** everyone with band 1 compo for a couple of Kennebec’s, we’d probably already have the Baker and Bolton trades sorted.

GC on the other hand are just being campaigners talking to other clubs about pick 13, especially Collingwood. We have the primo player they want, deal with the big fish first and worry about the potato cakes/scallops (weirdos) later!

I fk hate the cfl, they drag this shit out to a inch of its life
Trade period should be done in 2 days , force clubs to stop these bullshit games
Agree the trade period should be shortened. 2 days is a little short though. It should be about 4 days.

What is happening now is clubs know what they a willing to settle on, but holding out to see if they can get a better deal knowing they have time to hold out.

This is why about 80% of the trades get done in the last two days of the trade period.

AFL and the media agenda has never been clearer against Richmond

The hate is so obvious and Blair’s Gagf Chuck Morris interview has got them all shitting their pants so much that they’ve had to up their take down of Richmond at all costs

Gonna be so so sweet watching them cry after we crush this trade and draft period
Haha Blair's interview was gold, the only way he could have been blunter was to say 'no comment' to every question.

At what stage does this shit become draft tampering, he works for the AFL lol
Gold Coast know Cornhole is a clueless muppet with an agenda. Dimma was his teammate, he knows he's a flog.

When Rioli lights it up next year and they make finals - Corny will still be whinging and say GC overpaid.

Let the hate flow through you Fireman Kane. Salty tears

Agree the trade period should be shortened. 2 days is a little short though. It should be about 4 days.

What is happening now is clubs know what they a willing to settle on, but holding out to see if they can get a better deal knowing they have time to hold out.

This is why about 80% of the trades get done in the last two days of the trade period.
That's my point they know what they are prepared to give up, so give them less time
To stop this haggling crap and get deals done

on 3aw graham said he pushed too hard to get back from injury this year, my bet is it is cos of louie and graham also said we couldnt get anyone on the park

I reckon a lot of players are dirty cos of louie

I know this for a fact. Big Sexy was ropeable with the way his injury was (mis)managed. Wanted assurances from the top down that we would be overhauling our fitness department.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back