Player Watch Dayne Beams (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What number will he get?

Is my prediction.

It's his cough cough lions number.
We really have 9 as a spare so it should go to him.

Well done Dave for the thread.

I just got home from dinner.........just out of curiosity what time was it announced?

Confirmed about 3 Minutes to end of Trade Period

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do people understand what we actually paid for him ?

Not saying I do as its bloody confusing! But my assumption is we can still get Quaynor and Kelly with our picks this year ? So we are essentially getting Beams for next years first round. As still have enough points to get those two other guys ?
Correct.

So Pick 18 this year and Pick around 15 to 18 or so gets us: Beams, Quaynor, Kelly

As I posted in the other thread that may become obsolete ...

Would like to think that Agent Beams did enough groundwork to ensure his little ducklings (Rayner, Hipwood and Witherden et al) occasionally wonder over the next two years or so what it would be like to play in front of a large crowd and/or in the finals.

Maybe even send them a black/white jersey they can try on for a good fit , Dayne?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Confirmed about 3 Minutes to end of Trade Period

I am going to do a Baltimore Jack and say that I posted yesterday that it would be announced at 8:27pm

I am hoping my Powerball numbers work just as well also. :drunk:

Welcome back champ looking forward to seeing you in the black and white again.

I always wonder what our new players will look like in a Collingwood jumper?

:D:D:D

It would have to go the other way most likely and a swap of pick 57 for the dogs 63.

Surprised that wasn't part of the deal for Roughead though we might have been still haggling over it with Brisbane at the time.
Most likely.

Does 57 get points attached if it's on traded? If so and another 50-100 points would help NM with their bids they maybe open to a shuffle of picks. Currently we have 41, 44, 51 + 57 and North have 42, 47, 48, 49, 55 + 58.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back