Mega Thread Dayne Beams trade (Its over, thread closed)

What do you support the club to do? (Opposition respondents will be carded)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh... are we ever going to win a flag by signing duds like these? The recruiters must've thought they were getting his brother Clay

And quite evidently the intellect of a peanut. Welcome to the club Peanut

102469_01_Lg.jpg

Yeah, but where?
I just use word association, and if I want a GIF, just type word (or context) into google and click images. The image above was in relation to a poster saying something like, 'worst draft ever, wake me up when it's finished' so I typed into google "hit me with a sledge hammer GIF" :D

Guys this is a legitimate question. Hearing Balme talk today, he was confident a 3 way trade for varcoe Clark and H would happen with a throw around of picks. Pretty sure those picks wouldn't be significant for greenwood, in fact you guys may have to give up one, a late one at that.(just guessing of course)
Where does this leave you with greenwood? Has north honestly knocked pick 29 or 30 on the head?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now, would I listen to Pickering or Wallace?
**** that's a hard one.
Pickering said that 5 and 25 wouldn't get it done. He's someone who knows a thing or ten about the current climate. As for Wallace, well, it is Terry of course.

Guys this is a legitimate question. Hearing Balme talk today, he was confident a 3 way trade for varcoe Clark and H would happen with a throw around of picks. Pretty sure those picks wouldn't be significant for greenwood, in fact you guys may have to give up one, a late one at that.(just guessing of course)
Where does this leave you with greenwood? Has north honestly knocked pick 29 or 30 on the head?

North hasnt said anything about it yet

Both North and Collingwood have adults running their clubs, well be fine thanks for the concern.

Griffin significantly better than Beams what a laugh

I feel like us holding out has made it ok for opposition supporters to significantly underrate beams

There are two Players in the comp who averaged at least 27 disposals 6 clearances 5 tackles and 1 goal a game this year
Beams and G Ablett

So you're suggesting that you can make the biggest offer and that no club has ever paid part of the salary of another club's player. OK then!

Absolutely. I'd be paying another club part of the salary in exchange for a pick upgrade in order to give them the capacity to meet any ND contract demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back