Not-a-cluey Dayne Zorko sledges Harrison Petty's family

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this goes down as one of the weakest performances ever, of all time!!
Settle down.
We played similarly in a final, (at the same ground) against Cats in 2020 and were beaten by more.

Now Brisbane fans wonder other clubs’ fans are glad he’s not playing or gets injured. Absolute turd of not just a player but a person. Off the field he had issues. Won’t be captain next year, if the players and club actually stick up for themselves
The fact he is captain and has been for years tells me fagan and their entire football department have no idea. Hope he stays in the position a while longer.

I am fascinated that one has time to think of something like that to say (allegedly). Shows that the alleged sledger isn't focusing on the really important things that win games. Simple things like, winning the ball, delivering it cleanly, making good position to receive the ball not under pressure, sticking tackles. I could go on.

From memory Selwood said he *ed Headlands 8 year old daughter. AFL was very quick to sweep it under the rug and drop the charges against Headland.
Wrong, Des had a tattoo of his daughter on his arm that unfortunately looked more like a 40 year old than an 8 year old. Selwood did the old "I xxxxxx her last night" and Des lost the plot. Selwood would have had no idea it was his daughter.

Yay, pile on time while no one knows any factual information!

Fact- Zorko has been getting pretty bad with his onfield behaviour and sledging.

I hadnt noticed it as much but this season I have. Some say its always been there but I have noticed this season he seems to be playing less football andspends more time with this bullsh!t behaviour.

May is 0-3 in punch ups. Struts around the footy field like he's Muhammad Ali, but he and Zak Jones are the weakest " tough nuts " in the game.

But still, somebody talks s**t about family and it makes you upset, just headbutt the campaigner, teach him a lesson. Anywhere on the streets that gets said, more often than not it ends up with the person coping a blow to the mouth, which is justified in my opinion.

Melbourne are a flag chance why would a player headbutt an opponent and get themselves suspended?

If true, Zorko will miss finals I presume. Hope Harrison Petty is doing alright.

My only comment would be I hope the Melbourne players didn’t say similar things to Zorko in the build up.

I’ve seen it happen a few times across different sports.

Sledge/trash talk goes back and forth 20 times then suddenly a comment crosses the invisible and ill defined line.

The Glen McGrath incident against the West Indies is a perfect example.

Not saying this occurred, and judging all the reactions on field, I think Zorko was just being a complete dickhead, but it would the only situation where Zorko was not the only party at fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am fascinated that one has time to think of something like that to say (allegedly).
I’m amazed that the Lions keep pulling out the faux tough guy crap against us. I love seeing it because it fails every time and they keep trying it.

Who knows, maybe if they focussed on football they nay even get within six goals.

No-one rolling out the 'good bloke' defence for zocko?

Poor form from Hodge in the box not to roll that one out, given how many times he benefited from being a good bloke and not meaning it

You’ve got Jon Ralph on Fox absolutely pumping this up as a ‘significant story’ with ‘public fascination’ that will generate an ‘extraordinary degree of conjecture and media attention for the next couple of weeks’.

Needless to say, they do love a bit of drama don’t they?
Reflected by the amount of posts on this forum

How dare people judge what is tear worthy. We will keep failing until it is too late AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN !!!!
The mental health of young men is still being swept under the carpet by macho stereotypes. We never learn. Some of us older posters have buried too many mates and family members to suicide. Disgraceful attitudes. If it upset the kid then get behind him.

How dare people judge what is tear worthy. We will keep failing until it is too late AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN !!!!
The mental health of young men is still being swept under the carpet by macho stereotypes. Disgraceful. If it upset the kid then get behind him.
On ya:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Maybe the macho stereotypes are just on big footy,

Zorko obviously a grub but far out, tell him to * off and point to the scoreboard

you now have bigfooty and afl media talking rumours about Petty's sister, and that's on Harrison

I am sorry, i dont understand, tell him to "Essendon off"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back