"Days Carltank supporters have been crying since FevLOLa missed his ton"

Remove this Banner Ad

If he kicks 99 next year I will be equally happy with that return. The fact is that Fev has nobody to blame but himself for falling short. Through the year with poor discipline and poor accuracy he missed many more chance than just the last qtr heroics versus the Hawks. But look how far he cam in 08 with still crap delivery! Next year with a more mature list and more support around him he should not need to be the total focus and we will return to the glory years of demolishing the lot of you. It was great to smash the old foes like the Filth, Eagles etc once again. The rest are just a matter of time.
Everyone is on the Blues Bandwagon because everyone knows it is heading for glory.
The Cats can enjoy their moment in the sun before fading back into mediocrity
The Hawks can dream of a world date brown and stained yellow.
Footy fans know the Blues are back and you all hate that!
So have a large cup of harden the hell up because we are coming to get ya!

No clown - if you read my thread I said that Fev's the only 1 crying. I am still annoyed we lost to Hawthorn in rnd 22. Couldn't care less about Fev and his 100.
So yes sunshine - harden the hell up! Dry your tears do what you want but I hope you find oil!Drill on!

No clown - if you read my thread I said that Fev's the only 1 crying. I am still annoyed we lost to Hawthorn in rnd 22. Couldn't care less about Fev and his 100.
So yes sunshine - harden the hell up! Dry your tears do what you want but I hope you find oil!Drill on!

As i said, you idiot.

Obviously dealing with the new breed of DAWKS fans who don't remember their recent history when they were the laughing stock of the VFL, playing on a postage stamp of a ground with a handful of members. Even in their helicon days in the 90's, a large number of their OWN supporters wanted to MERGE with another club!!! Now they have a president who advocates all that is good and wholesome in young people's lives yet the colours brown and yellow (great colours by the way) and the words TWO strikes keep coming up in the same breath....and they don't go away!!!!

What a shame that your window of opportunity will be wide open while the Geelong tornado is blowing through!!! Ha ha ha......timing is everything, AND YOURS STINKS!!!!!

Suffer Dawks, suffer!!! Get the old dresses out, because you will be the bridesmaids for a few years yet!!! Only 9 premierships???? Hey come back and talk to us when you at least reach DOUBLE FIGURES!!!!!!!

Baby dawks........little history, rather bleak future (thanks to the rampaging Cats!!!)

Waverley is the ar$ehole of the earth (has been for the past 40 years!!) and probably a most appropriate place to have your home!!!

Have a great 3 weeks!

Threads on the Hawthorn baord:

Where can i buy finals tickets?

Threads on the Carltank board:

What are we going to do with the No. 1 pick?

Now p1ss off back to the drafts and trading board where all blues fans live :rolleyes:

Suffer Dawks, suffer!!! Get the old dresses out, because you will be the bridesmaids for a few years yet!!! Only 9 premierships???? Hey come back and talk to us when you at least reach DOUBLE FIGURES!!!!!!!

Baby dawks........little history, rather bleak future (thanks to the rampaging Cats!!!)

Waverley is the ar$ehole of the earth (has been for the past 40 years!!) and probably a most appropriate place to have your home!!!

Have a great 3 weeks!

Have a great off season dick weed, doesn't matter we'll smash the crap out of your pathetic weak meek team next year and the year after because your club is crap, no forwards without the pissing philanderer and a crap backline that can't stem the flow...
Weak Carltankers Weak :thumbsdown:

WooooooooW, a DAWK supporter correcting another DAWK supporter!!!! We haven'y seen that sort of support from the DAWKS since ******** poured *********** into a cab after ******* was legless 3 weekends ago outside a well known eastern suburbs nitespot!! It was 'novelty night' apparently.........as he actually kept his hands to himself this time!!!
wow and i have not seen you lot stop whinging since before the creation of time WOW who gives a dam !

Have a great off season dick weed, doesn't matter we'll smash the crap out of your pathetic weak meek team next year and the year after because your club is crap, no forwards without the pissing philanderer and a crap backline that can't stem the flow...
Weak Carltankers Weak :thumbsdown:
You certainly wow us with your brilliant grasp of the English language
Give you a prize if you include a full stop at some point. Back to school child

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You certainly wow us with your brilliant grasp of the English language
Give you a prize if you include a full stop at some point. Back to school child

Its Bay 13 BGS, build a bridge and get over it......BTW it still doesn't change the facts about your forward line and back line :)

Go the Fevelinko

homer_mumu.jpg

Let's hope it's a great Grand Final.........let's hope Shane Crawford plays a great game, let's hope the Hawks lead all day..................

then let's hope the rampaging Cats steal the poor boy's one chance at a Grand Final away............because as the Hawks know better than any other team, there is no room for sentiment in football.

Good luck bridesmaids!!!!!!

(Watch those doggey ribs when Milburn is around Hodgey!!!!!)

Apologies for the bump but I'm sensing more animosity from CarlTANK supporters towards Hawthorn. Initially I thought it was because we won the PREMIERSHIP but then I realised that they're still just really pissed off about Fev99. Whilst acknowledging the recent sooking episodes of Gary Ablett Junior, I thought it was time to return to his thread in appraisal of CarltTANK supporter's 31 consecutive days of sooking.

Well done!!!

300px-BaskinRobbinsMpegMan.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

"Days Carltank supporters have been crying since FevLOLa missed his ton"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back