"Days Carltank supporters have been crying since FevLOLa missed his ton"

Remove this Banner Ad

Really embarassing when the coach comes out and criticises an opposition defence for not giving a particular forward a chance at another goal . . . just shows what a boys club it is up there. They will be forever known as whingers under Ratten's reign of mediocrity.

crikey-031006-unaustralian1-c8137129-957a-4b96-99d3-2e0378dc822a.jpg

LOL @ Un-Australian-ism :D

What a shitty 7....

Walshy, did you watch the game last night at all?

There were times when Buddy was being triple-teamed. And how many goals did he kick? 8!!! One more then FevLOLA. If only FevLOLA had kicked just one more sausage roll eh?

Don't hear us bitching about the triple-teaming and calling it Un-Australian. Why? Becuase we understand it's common practice in a competitive sport such as footie.

Great to see this thread back in action.
It's a good thing I'm in Singapore, I don't know if I could but up with the continued whingeing. It's good for a while and then it just gets on your nerves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the Hawthorn obsession with Carlton? Are you all sick of dreaming about waking up next to Buddy?? Enough with the circle jerk and just get over it (I have).
Anyway, maybe being stranded on 99 will inspire Fevola to stay off the grog and kick 100+ in 2009!

I don't see anyone on here crying... you losers.

LOL

Look at Walshy's signature, the Facebook group and the constant Carlton whining in threads on Bay13 and even the Carlton board. :thumbsu:

Perhaps you've become so used to Carlton whining that you've become immune to it, in the same way that cheating has become second nature.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Days Carltank supporters have been crying since FevLOLa missed his ton"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back