Days since Tom Stewart has taken a mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody cares about your 7 corio vfa cups m8, all you scats are deluded.
Get Off Bird GIF

Starting to think Richmond flogs were right all along about this campaigner Tom Spewfart ...

Easily the worst multiple AA player of all time. Got his dacks pulled down again on Saturday Night.

200w.gif
Its a blight on the game that 2 'defenders' named in AA the most in past 10yrs in Stewart and Rance have been found all out at sea when they have actually had to defend. Add Moore to that list as well.

Its a blight on the game that 2 'defenders' named in AA the most in past 10yrs in Stewart and Rance have been found all out at sea when they have actually had to defend. Add Moore to that list as well.

Weitering and Hartis Andrews are the two premier defenders and intercept marks in the game and have been for several years now.

Kinda boils my piss Weiters has always been overlooked for AA for Moore, happily a situation that will be rectified this year.

Weitering and Hartis Andrews are the two premier defenders and intercept marks in the game and have been for several years now.

Kinda boils my piss Weiters has always been overlooked for AA for Moore, happily a situation that will be rectified this year.

Carlton and their individual awards obsessions. I spose not having any real success since Motley Crue were dominating the bogan charts will do that to ya.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Days since Tom Stewart has taken a mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back