Days until Carlsmeg get the flogging they so richly deserve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
improved his stamina has he? Horny Goat Weed? Doesn't he only work as a tag team?
Any way back on topic - how long until Duritz returns or has he drowned in his own tears?

Was at the Gabba pretty sure I could see blood streaming down the stairs. Might have been Duritz slashing his wrist.

You got the margin right, you flogger!

Brisroy are Carlton's bitch!

Yep, we own them again:) just hafto sign the papers tomorrow and it's official! maybe we could sell them off (like a surplus asset) use the money to renovate Princes Park, then invite them back there to play home games at a discount rate?:thumbsu::)

Yep, we own them again:) just hafto sign the papers tomorrow and it's official! maybe we could sell them off (like a surplus asset) use the money to renovate Princes Park, then invite them back there to play home games at a discount rate?:thumbsu::)
an asset by definition has value. Thus the term cannot be used in regards to the Brisbane Lions/Bears or Fitzroy then, now and forever

he is obviously a big gambler in real life. Perhaps he has had to go to Cash Converters to convert his computer and house to cover the debt of last nights betting loss.
Might I suggest we start up a Save Duritz fund to raise money to assist such an invaluable BF poster.
I would like to pledge the first donation of 2 beers and a Chinese meal.

he is obviously a big gambler in real life. Perhaps he has had to go to Cash Converters to convert his computer and house to cover the debt of last nights betting loss.
Might I suggest we start up a Save Duritz fund to raise money to assist such an invaluable BF poster.

I'll shout the next feed

F_138993_goon_320.jpg

Cheap Wine

2535704302_16ae11b13a.jpg

And a half a dropped pizza:thumbsu:

Terms & conditions: wine cask and pizza box must have been manafactured by Visy Only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it is actually the Shroud of the Gabba
The imprint of the face of Voss after Ratts stripped him of any notion that he has coaching ability last night.It will be worshipped forever more by those who believe in the power of the light

Imagine that betting 20k on the Linos, that is sad. How is he going to feed his family (the other red necks?) Think of the poor red necks I tell you.

I believe he is not going to be with us for several weeks. Has been naughtier than we realize. Might be off to sell a kidney,spleen,cornea and lung in Thailand. They also asked for a heart and testicle but after an exam.....well you can guess the rest!

I think its daily Phoenix efforts are a big part of the fun actually, just when you think there's one less thread reminding you of how immoral and corrupt your club is, up it pops again.

Wonder if I should back us by 39+...

IF somehow Carlton won the game, say the entire Lions starting 22 was struck down with Swine flu and we had to play the QAFL side, for example, even if that somehow happened, I'd be here to cop it.

Carlton will really come thudding back to earth over the next two weeks. A flogging up at the Gabba followed by a monster-flogging at the Dome will see them out of the 8, their percentage plummeting. The interesting thing also will be that Richmond will have knocked off WCST (with their first week of new coach, always happens) and so with Terry well and truly forgotten, ALL of the media attention will be fairly and squarely turned on this genius:

3855032465.jpg

And threads like this will become very prophetic -

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565898

You just keep believing that, we'll just keep succeeding while you make excuses. You're becoming the new Richmond.

I think even they knew that.

Since Duritz is "not here": 0 days

Just a quick review of the best parts of the thread for those who don't wish to read the lot

Lets not forget lions den in all this

You call 2 in a row being someone's bitch? That's sad. The 9 in a row we had on you before that, now that is being someone's bitch.

Limited impact from our star players this year which means we've had a lot of contributions from our up and coming players. Currently sitting in the top 4 with a lot of upside. Fear bitches, fear.

With Waite out, who does Brown kick 10+ on, and in turn get the Carlton coach sacked?

Pretty interesting that Robbo was omitted after they fought his 1 week suspension. Seems that no one down at Visy Park has a clue about what's going on. Looks to be a club in chaos.

I'll be here Peashooter - and loving it. It must suck having been shit for 8 seasons - and then having been promised the world by the club and then being hit with the realisation that your team's still shit - and still won't make the finals - and is still reliant on a player who you overpaid for, and a full-forward with a negative IQ who turns up to play every 5 games or so.

Carlton = worst team of this millenium :) :thumbsu:

another example of choco123 talking the talk but not walking the walk
Crying and hiding like the child you are!

I will donate a Pie Voucher from Four n Twenty.

Humble Pie allways tastes good and happy to help such a knowledgeable poster in Duritz. :eek:

I will donate the swine flu, but then again I guess even swine flu has standards.

I bet you at any odds Duritz is thinking about us right this instant and just wishing he could respond. What with I am unsure but I reckon he would come up with some spin
Karma police - a job well done

I might ring some people I know and get some fireworks, let them off on my roof leading up to the game. :thumbsu:
have any fireworks left Duritz? Reckon I know what you want to do with one right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back