Days until Carlsmeg get the flogging they so richly deserve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 of our best starting 6 backmen out. 2 first choice ruckmen out. Carlton with 20 players on the field, possibly the worst umpiring I have EVER seen. Your banter means nothing tonight, take it up with the OP when he gets back but he's just going to say the same things.

3 of our best starting 6 backmen out. 2 first choice ruckmen out. Carlton with 20 players on the field, possibly the worst umpiring I have EVER seen. Your banter means nothing tonight, take it up with the OP when he gets back but he's just going to say the same things.

look i can see your point in that if drummond was playing it may have made a difference, but as for merrit et al being out i see it as irrelevant. you managed to get to 4th spot before this game without them so 'ifs and buts' have noplace in this arguement unless you want to take into account that IF walker and waite werent out we woulda taken you to pieces and the umpiring wouldnt be an issue.

look i can see your point in that if drummond was playing it may have made a difference, but as for merrit et al being out i see it as irrelevant. you managed to get to 4th spot before this game without them so 'ifs and buts' have noplace in this arguement unless you want to take into account that IF walker and waite werent out we woulda taken you to pieces and the umpiring wouldnt be an issue.

LOL @ Walker and Waite. Why would they of had an impact on the result?
Next thing you know you'll be like all the other Carlton flogs and say Warnock is a big out.

Pretty sure us missing the number one rebounding defender in the game is a bigger loss than someone who hasn't even played for this year. As for Waite, he wouldn't of made a difference in the overall result of the game you wouldn't think.

Merret is a perfect matchup for Fev and we really missed him tonight. Is it not proof enough that we had to put our second leading goal kicker in defense to cover him? Patfull is our second best defender and gets to all the right places during the game and is rarely beaten - one of the few to keep Stevie J quiet this year.. There part of our spine - MASSIVE losses. And the others that are out are our 2 starting ruckmen, plus a few others which I won't mention now.

And yeah we got to top 4 without these guys, but arguably, we would still be in there if we had them.

Anyway I look forward to the crap that's going to come our way, regardless of these facts in the next few days.

did i say warnock was a big out? you really are one for assumptions aren't you!

but yer i see what you mean by saying waite and walker would not have an impact. i mean waite is arguably ONLY in our top 5 and walker was touted by chris judd and our coaches as having the best preseason before getting injured.

you are not the exceptions, get over it

LOL @ Walker and Waite. Why would they of had an impact on the result?
Next thing you know you'll be like all the other Carlton flogs and say Warnock is a big out.

Pretty sure us missing the number one rebounding defender in the game is a bigger loss than someone who hasn't even played for this year. As for Waite, he wouldn't of made a difference in the overall result of the game you wouldn't think.

Merret is a perfect matchup for Fev and we really missed him tonight. Is it not proof enough that we had to put our second leading goal kicker in defense to cover him? Patfull is our second best defender and gets to all the right places during the game and is rarely beaten - one of the few to keep Stevie J quiet this year.. There part of our spine - MASSIVE losses. And the others that are out are our 2 starting ruckmen, plus a few others which I won't mention now.

And yeah we got to top 4 without these guys, but arguably, we would still be in there if we had them.

Anyway I look forward to the crap that's going to come our way, regardless of these facts in the next few days.
LOL :D

It must be really killing you deep inside to be going on a rant like this.

Merret and Drummon would've been perfect for Brisbane but Walker and Waite would've made no difference to Carlton? :D

What about the fact we had 3 injured players come straight in and ran out of legs in the last, yet STILL won??

What about the fact we missed some absolute gimme's in front of goal? We had 6 more scoring shots than you, 4 of those at the very least should've been goals = 5 goal comfortable win.

What about the fact we beat you in Round 2 last time with Jamison out for half the game? What happened then? Umpries, injuries again?

Or the fact we beat you before that at the Gabba? Oh, we must have got lucky with one last quarter :D

Can you see how pathetic you sound you whingeing little bitch. Harden the **** up!!

Grow a sack for christ's sake.

Every Brisbane supporter on these boards was all smug about how their vastly superior side was the lock of the week until last night - and I'm talking about the side that ran on. Injuries were not significant then, were they?

Well - you got comprehensively outplayed by the Blues for three quarters. Again. Flattered by Carlton's bad habit of not putting a big break on when dominant early. Nice comeback by the Lions, but equally creditable steady to hold by Carlton.

You guys would be better off having a good hard look at why you've failed against the Blues instead of making childish excuses.

I'll be here Peashooter - and loving it. It must suck having been shit for 8 seasons - and then having been promised the world by the club and then being hit with the realisation that your team's still shit - and still won't make the finals - and is still reliant on a player who you overpaid for, and a full-forward with a negative IQ who turns up to play every 5 games or so.

Carlton = worst team of this millenium :) :thumbsu:

WOW!!! that over-paid hack and full-forward with a negative IQ were the 2 best on ground (the order - you decide). It's as if they read this thread and thought "F**k it, let us play the best damn footy of this season" just so it would bite you square on the bum.:eek:

3 in a row:thumbsu:

Hahahahahaha! Injuries and umpiring. Geez, how original. Suck it up princess.

BTW, I'm glad the umpiring heavily favoured us yesterday. Probably got us over the line in the end :D :D :D :thumbsu:

Yep Baz. Just getting the collection together before posting it off tomorrow. If you wish to do the same post your $$$ to
AFL umpires mid season piss up fund
Po Box 666
Melbourne GPO
Victoria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well another thread full of tears, more crying about cheating umpires, injuries (like Carlton don't have injuries). But anyway enjoy the loss, used to have a some respect for the Lions supporters but after reading all the crap, they are worse than flies stuck to shit. :)

Well another thread full of tears, more crying about cheating umpires, injuries (like Carlton don't have injuries). But anyway enjoy the loss, used to have a some respect for the Lions supporters but after reading all the crap, they are worse than flies stuck to shit. :)

Duritz is actually a bitter Fitzroy supporter whos still paying rent to Optus Oval. Just so you know.

The rest jumped on board during 01-04 so they dont really know too much about the game as yet. Give them time.

Fair dinkum....Lions have the biggest cry baby supporters, certainly lost my respect for their football club. To not admit they were soundly beaten for 3 quarters is astonishing. Credit to you, you played 1 good quarter, but WE nearly lossed the game, not the other way around. And to blame umpires is just pathetic. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Can't wait until we smash your mob again so you can have another whing about the umpires:rolleyes: Hopefully you make the finals.:thumbsu:

Yeah tend to agree Barry, would they have won the three flags without raping a dead corpse that was Fitzroy? Or the concessions they got from the AFL?

Come on guns don't be like that, the umpires r*ped (cheated) them last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back