Days until Carlsmeg get the flogging they so richly deserve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before it disappears off the front page and is lost to folklore can I just say thankyou Duritz. Put your head on the chopping board and had it cut off. I applaud the effort. Shame you are not here to receive our collective pat on the back!

yeah I understand that you have not really contrubuted this thread in any manner other than crying about injury and umpiring

That's 3 pages?

And also if you Carlton supporters need any proof the umpiring was shocking go on the main board and look at all the neutral supporters saying so. There's actually a thread created by a neutral about it.

That's 3 pages?

And also if you Carlton supporters need any proof the umpiring was shocking go on the main board and look at all the neutral supporters saying so. There's actually a thread created by a neutral about it.

What amazes me is that similar threads were not started when the umpires absolutely crucified Carlton against the Bulldogs earlier in the season, some 13 free kicks in the Bulldogs favor.
Oh wait we were still good enough to win by 7 goals anyway.

Hope you post threads when you get a "good" run from the umps.

Really shit excuse, oh we lost umpires umpires umpires.

What amazes me is that similar threads were not started when the umpires absolutely crucified Carlton against the Bulldogs earlier in the season, some 13 free kicks in the Bulldogs favor.
Oh wait we were still good enough to win by 7 goals anyway.

Hope you post threads when you get a "good" run from the umps.

Really shit excuse, oh we lost umpires umpires umpires.

You idiot. When did I say we lost beacuse of umpires. If you read properly you will see that I never said that, I simply stated how piss-poor the standard was. That goes for alot of Lions' posters on here too.

As for your first argument, if the situation was reversed and we got some lucky ones, you don't think you would of been pissed about it? And as i said previously, that thread was started by a neutral.

You idiot. When did I say we lost beacuse of umpires. If you read properly you will see that I never said that, I simply stated how piss-poor the standard was. That goes for alot of Lions' posters on here too.

As for your first argument, if the situation was reversed and we got some lucky ones, you don't think you would of been pissed about it? And as i said previously, that thread was started by a neutral.

And also if you Carlton supporters need any proof the umpiring was shocking

So you are not blaming the umpires, but find comfort in the fact that supporters form other sides say it was crap.
I have always believed that it balances out over a season, umpire bashing is the worst excuse for losing and i do not partake in it.
You may also have noticed their is a pretty strong anti Carlton sentiment on Big Footy, so any chance to stick the boots even after a win they will take the opportunity.

And also if you Carlton supporters need any proof the umpiring was shocking

So you are not blaming the umpires, but find comfort in the fact that supporters form other sides say it was crap.
I have always believed that it balances out over a season, umpire bashing is the worst excuse for losing and i do not partake in it.

I sure do. Usually when I think the umpiring is that bad it's just me. I have bias towards my team as all passionate supporters do. But when you have multiple posts stating how bad it really was, especially by neutral supporters, that tells me it was pretty bad. That, and watching the reply are all I need.

And as I said, I didn't offer the umpiring as an excuse. As for the anti-carlton sentiment, you guys bought that on yourself, and most posters thrive on it from what I can see.

You may also have noticed their is a pretty strong anti Carlton sentiment on Big Footy, so any chance to stick the boots even after a win they will take the opportunity.

Why would they sink the boots in after a win? You would think they would wait till after a loss. Ridiculous statement. Face it, there cannot be THAT MANY people that are wrong. Surely what everybody is saying has some sort of truth to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, just classic backfiring when you mouth off.

Brisbane supporters proclaiming the smashing of Carlton
Brisbane supporters blaming the age old exuses of injuries & umpires.
Brisbane supporters getting upset because they cop a mouthful from the supporters they have mouthed off at.

Has anyone heard from Choco. I seem to recall he posted he would be here if the Lions lost.
Don't bother posting again Choco, your credibility is at the same level as HodgePodge these days. :eek:

Very sorry mate I haven't been near a computer in days - just found out about the result then - not the best news but had a ****ing insane weekend and I'm still drunk and it's 7:45pm - so life's not too bad.

What is hilarious is that all the Blues fans piping up after the result like the gutless wonders that they are. 'Oh we're so great look at us' - well done - you beat Brisbane thirds with the assistance of some questionable umpiring (maybe receiving some Visy grants) and not only that - you were too pussy to predict a win before the game. HTFU. Peashooter, you still fail at life. A few victories by your footy club isn't going to change this irrefutable fact. How's the fantasy life going - with your chain of pharmacies, and your perfect family? hahahahahahahahaha you're such a joke! :eek:

ChrisBlues, I am literally crying. I am so ****ing devastated that you don't rate my credibility. It's killing me inside mate! :(

Very sorry mate I haven't been near a computer in days - just found out about the result then - not the best news but had a ****ing insane weekend and I'm still drunk and it's 7:45pm - so life's not too bad.

What is hilarious is that all the Blues fans piping up after the result like the gutless wonders that they are. 'Oh we're so great look at us' - well done - you beat Brisbane thirds with the assistance of some questionable umpiring (maybe receiving some Visy grants) and not only that - you were too pussy to predict a win before the game. HTFU. Peashooter, you still fail at life. A few victories by your footy club isn't going to change this irrefutable fact. How's the fantasy life going - with your chain of pharmacies, and your perfect family? hahahahahahahahaha you're such a joke! :eek:

ChrisBlues, I am literally crying. I am so ****ing devastated that you don't rate my credibility. It's killing me inside mate! :(
LOL. Sorry BrisPodge. :D
Why mouth off about Brisbane being set to wipe out Carlton & then cry about injuries ?
Did you lose 3 defenders & 2 ruckmen just before the game or were most of the "injuries" already existing while you Brisbane noobs were bragging about your dick size ?
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, & the umpiring, those white magots always crucify your team :rolleyes:
You know when a mate of mine said to me before the Hawthorn/Carlton game "Oh no, we have McClaren, he hates us". I said "Mate, do you have any idea how many supporters of different clubs say the same thing".
McClaren wasn't umpiring Carlton/Brisbane but the point is that everyone seems to think a few umpires hate their team.

Going awesome mate. Figures are growing at 23%
Perfect family is expanding with another bambino expected in January
Ready for the city to surf and will do my best time
Life is sensational
Nice of you to have an excuse for not facing the music sooner
Nowhere in your post do state - we lost, we were not good enough and CFC deserve to be above us on the ladder
It is called facing the truth. You talk fantasy world. Was not I who created the thread. Grow some balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back