Mega Thread Dean Robinson's Interview [full interview in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta laugh, he was embarrassing tonight.

Stevo: "That seems weird to me. Lingy, if this was happening at Geelong would you find it weird?"
Lingy: "No not really."

He was trying so hard to talk it up and the other panel members just kept shooting him down.
You know what was embarassing tonight? McVeigh one minute saying he only took vitamins and then nekminit says he doesn't know what he took because he has to wait for the results

"Taking into account everything Dean Robinson just said... the worst I can see is that perhaps James was a bit of a dictator around the club"
- Leigh Matthews

If someone who has personally denied Essendon 2 premierships and had his last game ruined by the same club can bring himself to say that...

Then surely Hird and his ragtag band of loyal players have at least some chance of survival.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly Hird's mouthpiece. By his own admission had spoken to (been briefed by) Hird.

Good on him for standing by his club. Just that we should understand that his was an extremely biased view and that he had no first hand knowledge of many of the allegations made by Robinson.

One of my concerns was the comment by Richard Ings to the effect that we shouldn't expect the ASADA report to answer all the questions being posed. Don't tell me this whole saga is going to be further protracted.:(

1550279.jpg

1550313.jpg

Stevo: Do you feel worried since you didn't know what you were taking?

Spike: I know what I was taking and I knew this at all times.

Stevo: .........
Did you miss the part where McVeigh said he needs to wait for the results to come out before he knows what he took?

Careful. You could be next...

The Age Tipping

Collingwood v Essendon
Caroline Wilson - Collingwood

"The Club is seeking legal advice in relation to Caroline Wilson's tips, which we understand were made by a disgruntled, disaffected, discredited journalist."

Why would Essendon be seeking legal advice re. the interview, when they were asked before it went to air if they wanted to view it, and they denied? (didn't someone say this was the case earlier?) Surely if they gave a shit about Robinson was going to say, they would have wanted to have their legal team go over it before it went to air. Sounds like the pricks just want to run Robinson's name through the mud again and bleed him even more dry from legal fees.

Don't worry, now Evans is gone, they'll take all comers on.
The Essendon board is now fully behind Sir James, this would be like Livestrong sacking their pres and them putting their faith in Lance, so it will at least be entertaining to watch this train wreck a little longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Dean Robinson's Interview [full interview in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back