Dear Alan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its not that he had a 'few' drinks, he had too many drinks (I am assuming no one would be that stupid sober), and by this action betrayed those in the club who stuck by him through the crap he went through last year. In a team sport where trusting your mate can be just as important as playing ability he has probably lost respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

absolute rubbish. Dont blame these guys for a culture problem. Shaw has stuffed up once give him a break. Didak, needs help!

I don't even know who Darren Milane is! :p
I'll take the bait.......He was a revered Collingwood man who played the entire 1990 finals series with a broken thumb, held the ball when the siren went. Very close to the 1st year anniversary of the premiership tried to drive drunk, hit a stationary truck at an intersection and died instantly. Visted my dying Grandad in hospital early in '91 and made his day. His number 42 will never be worn again as a mark of respect -Google it!

I feel for your son mate.
If I was younger, I'd feel the same.

Most people have had heroes growning up, I did, mine was Nathan Buckley. He was just that one person I always looked up to. I don't blame any kid for having a hero, sometimes it's necessary when a child is growing up. Someone to look up to outside their family and friends. some kids will look up to celebrities while others will look up to sports stars. No one's perfect, not sports stars or anyone. They will make mistakes.

Even as a 16yo, I feel disappointed in Heath & Alan. They haven't been my heroes but I still feel let down by them & what they did.
But I think after a while when this is all over it'll be back to the way it was.

Mate, I'm about to turn 21 and I feel the same as your son! I was nearly in tears when I heard the rumours that he'd been sacked. Send it to the club, but maybe add something on the end about us supporting him.. so that he doesn't decide to pack it in.

Mate, I'm about to turn 21 and I feel the same as your son! I was nearly in tears when I heard the rumours that he'd been sacked. Send it to the club, but maybe add something on the end about us supporting him.. so that he doesn't decide to pack it in.

Yep, Agree with that.

I'll take the bait.......He was a revered Collingwood man who played the entire 1990 finals series with a broken thumb, held the ball when the siren went. Very close to the 1st year anniversary of the premiership tried to drive drunk, hit a stationary truck at an intersection and died instantly. Visted my dying Grandad in hospital early in '91 and made his day. His number 42 will never be worn again as a mark of respect -Google it!
Thanks mate, and i was actually being serious i had no idea who Milane was, only started following AFL in 97.

Thanks mate, and i was actually being serious i had no idea who Milane was, only started following AFL in 97.
an absolute legend.

One of teh hardest and silkest players ever, could scare the living shit out of any opposition and had the skills of a god. The complete player and natural successor to shaw as captain.

What you fail to acknowledge is that Didak's and Shaw's lies brought themselves and our great club an enormous amount of public shame. You can blame the media, you can call people too PC, but the reality is that it all gets back to the lies.
Bullshit. The lies essentially came as a consequence of people like you heaping the responsibility of role model status onto blokes who kick a footy. If anything, blame the club for their stupid media storm, senseless suspensions and hints of trade talk. What Didak and Heath do in their own time is of no concern to you or your kid.

Raise your own kid and leave these two men out of it.

Bullshit. The lies essentially came as a consequence of people like you heaping the responsibility of role model status onto blokes who kick a footy. If anything, blame the club for their stupid media storm, senseless suspensions and hints of trade talk. What Didak and Heath do in their own time is of no concern to you or your kid.

My God, you really are an idiot arn't you? :eek:

Uneless they are absolute clowns they must know that unlawful actions in their own time, in a public place, will be of interest to media parasites, and in turn will damage the club that pays them $$$$$$ and supports their privilaged lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back