Death of Ross Lyon football - now with exciting grammar debate

Remove this Banner Ad

Lulz at Freo fans still defending Lyon to the death, reminds me of Essendon fans defending Hird last year when it started to unravel for them.

The problem for Freo is that they are stuck with Lyon until 2020 now or they will be forced to make a massive payout for sacking him.

Either way Ross wins, he still gets his bucks even if he drives Freo into the dirt like he did at St Kilda, he's a mercenary pure and simple.
well ross lyon isnt dead yet.

As stated in other threads, I will cherish every finals freo played under Lyon from 2012-15.

Saying that, I remarkably dont regret the rebuild.

I also have no animosity towards ross lyon dspite freo sacking him.

It seems you and some saints fans still have animosity towards him and its 2019.

well ross lyon isnt dead yet.

As stated in other threads, I will cherish every finals freo played under Lyon from 2012-15.

Saying that, I remarkably dont regret the rebuild.

I also have no animosity towards ross lyon dspite freo sacking him.

It seems you and some saints fans still have animosity towards him and its 2019.

The Saints have witnessed what Ross leaves behind when he goes. Animosity may yet grow for you.

The Saints have witnessed what Ross leaves behind when he goes. Animosity may yet grow for you.

I seriously wont have any animosity towards him.

I actually enjoyed the rebuild. He left us with some young kids coming through.

In the 2016 draft we got guys like Logue, Cox, Darcy and Ryan

in 2017, we got Cerra, Crowden, Brayshaw, banfield and Giro

so yeah some solid kids coming through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any of a few possibilities, your club being one of them.

But i would like to see Ross get his hands on the Dees, the Crows, or the Giants.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well from the what media are reporting he won't be coaching Essendon if we are looking at installing Ben Rutten as coach

Ross will be missed if he doesn't get picked up, but he will get picked up.

Plenty of options, he will be like a chick in a jewelry shop, hand on chin, evil smirk, which one should I choose.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I only opened this for the "exciting grammar debate". So where is it?
I also came for the debate and am leaving disappointed.
and I’m leaving disappointing*
View attachment 734792

Heard there was a debate but I see there isn't one currently in progress. Please tag me if one recommences. Thanking you in anticipation of your assistance citizen.
What time does the debate start?
I wish the grammar debate would of been a real thing.
Should've said would've and then he might've understood. :p
lol at the lot of you..... Ross Lyons and Paul Roos coachng career is dead.

But his legacy lives on.

you know whats hilarious? That premiership standard mumbo jumbo where you gotta average 100 points a game and concede no more than 86 points a game lol

heres the stupid thread!

Ironic that thread started as an Anti- Ross Lyon thread.

Now we got a bunch of Ross Lyon wannabe defensive sides in the finals.

Only 2 friggin teams averaged 90 points a game in attack in this current top 8 lol

lol at the lot of you..... Ross Lyons and Paul Roos coachng career is dead.

But his legacy lives on.

you know whats hilarious? That premiership standard mumbo jumbo where you gotta average 100 points a game and concede no more than 86 points a game lol

heres the stupid thread!

Ironic that thread started as an Anti- Ross Lyon thread.

Now we got a bunch of Ross Lyon wannabe defensive sides in the finals.

Only 2 friggin teams averaged 90 points a game in attack in this current top 8 lol
What?

Remove this Banner Ad

Death of Ross Lyon football - now with exciting grammar debate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back