December - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Octopussy one out? Gutsy! I think there is at least 5-6 good chances in that race. I'm not sure she deserves the praise she gets sometimes. I don't have a formguide on me but she's only won 2 of her last 9? Something like that and I would have thought she would have been under $5 in all of them. I also think there is stronger formlines in the race ...like general truce.

11. Circle Of Power in race 6 in Sydney.

Massive money for it.

Down in weight and drawn to get the perfect run.

De Dozen Stars to win in the next at Rosehill.

Been running on pretty well recently and the step up to 1300m will suit, should drop out the back from the barrier and come with one run down the outside

Bitterly disappointed in Luckygrays run today.:mad:

The jockey(shaun o'donnell) just never cranked him up into a racing tempo, he had to start making his move at the 700 and he had a horse in front of him that started going around them and he could have got on the back of him but he just waited far to long and then when he did pull him out he ended up in the carpark.

Might be time for a spell or a freshen up for him because he just lacked any zip whatsoeva but the jockey just didn't help him today and gave him no chance of a win. Worst ride I have seen this year.

Also missed the quaddie at ascot in the last leg so it was a pretty tough day although was on canali at caufield which eases the pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** you love this horse.

Worst ride this year? Not a chance. LG was always likely to settle down near the rear given the wide gate and since they basically crawled until the 600 metres, was given no chance from where he settled. The ride could have been better, but by no means a slaughter.

**** you love this horse.

Worst ride this year? Not a chance. LG was always likely to settle down near the rear given the wide gate and since they basically crawled until the 600 metres, was given no chance from where he settled. The ride could have been better, but by no means a slaughter.

Ok by no means the worst, but the pace wasn't on so make a move, do something to give your horse which is the favourite in a group 1 a chance to win. He should have went when the horse in front of him (not sure which horse) made a move a long way out.

He knew the pace wasn't on so he should have changed his ride accordingly, I would rather he at least give him a chance of a win than the ride he gave just because they were crawling. Doesn't really matter now anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

December - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back