Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Dragons

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Couldn’t give a s**t as long as it’s not my club’ option

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It is the question that is on everyone's no-ones lips which club will Bonz play for next season.

Well I am happy to announce I am down to three options.

Bears - tony would be there with my most respected posters in the league, the Bears are also a club and lifestyle I truly identify with (Men in leathers 🥰)

easy gif1630481184620.gif

Dragons - An old heart throb, I would fit in immediately, I know the grounds, they are set up to take in a cat plus know how excellent I am at releasing the Dragon.

easy gif1635900009713.gif

East Side Hawks - A name out of Broadway (and we all know I love my name in lights), I ADORE what Callums_Guns has done with this rebrand and I think I could offer a lot rebuilding this club.

easy gif1627390280062.gif

To be honest up until about 2 weeks ago the Bears were leading the race, but I had some wonderful discussions with serial_thrilla who got me thinking Dragons again before Callums_Guns generously donated to my Fencing Fundraiser and put this idea in my head.

Screenshot_20231119-145015.png

Now as fantastic as this idea is, I am not a pure mercenary so I am going to make this interesting.

Whatever club has the most votes in one week will be the club I ply my trade at next season <3

But as I am still fundraising for my Fencing World Cup there will be a little twist.

For every 10 dollars that you donate to my tax deductable official Australian Sporting Foundation fundraiser (Details can be found here -> Fencing Fundraiser - World Cup )

You will receive 1 extra vote to put towards the club's tally of your choosing.

That means you can go and bribe the likes of Over The Post Braklet Fleabane and Callums_Guns (although he might take some convincing) to put in their paid votes towards the club of your choosing!

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else get really horny when Bonz posts?

No? Just me?

Ok... :$

(come play with me for the Gumbies)
That's the normal reaction

I'm ignoring the fact that CG donated to your fetish club fund raiser but still voting East Side. Honestly they are the only club of the three that actually need you and if you have any shred of moral decency you will pick them regardless of the votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Decide where Bonz goes!

Back