• Dragons

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Couldn’t give a s**t as long as it’s not my club’ option

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok including those with paid votes.

Current totals before pool closes later today.

Hawks - 25
Dragons - 19
Bears - 14

Now Over The Post Braklet and Fleabane each have paid votes that haven't been cast, so technically it is still anyone's game :)

Ok with Braklet 's votes.

Hawks - 30
Dragons - 19
Bears - 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok a few twists and turns today...

At the start of the day and all week I have been kind of certain that I was Hawk bound as part of the Callums_Guns project.

But then the twists and turns occured.

Braklet has put his votes towards the Hawks, giving them what I thought was an unassailable lead.

tony has advised that MWPP and the bears want their votes to go towards the Hawks so that is 3 votes towards the Hawks and removed from the Bears.

At this point the count was

Hawks 33
Dragons 20 (Two anonymous $25 donations)
Bears 10

But then the Twist...

Over The Post has decided to grant his votes to the Dragons bringing them up to a grand today of 27...

Sun Ra has been incredibly generous with his donations, and wanted the final say on proceedings, advised he wanted all 8 of his votes to go towards the Dragons bringing the Dragons to 35

Previous totals

33 Hawks

35 Dragons

11 Bears

I decided to go through the fundraiser and refresh things one last time.

serial_thrilla has once again been incredibly generous, donating enough to rubber stamp a Dragons return with an extra 10 votes.

Totals

Dragons 45
Hawks 33
Bears 11

Because of this, it looks like I am once again Dragons bound!

easy gif1621691608789.gif

Ok a few twists and turns today...

At the start of the day and all week I have been kind of certain that I was Hawk bound as part of the Callums_Guns project.

But then the twists and turns occured.

Braklet has put his votes towards the Hawks, giving them what I thought was an unassailable lead.

tony has advised that MWPP and the bears want their votes to go towards the Hawks so that is 3 votes towards the Hawks and removed from the Bears.

At this point the count was

Hawks 33
Dragons 20 (Two anonymous $25 donations)
Bears 10

But then the Twist...

Over The Post has decided to grant his votes to the Dragons bringing them up to a grand today of 27...

Sun Ra has been incredibly generous with his donations, and wanted the final say on proceedings, advised he wanted all 8 of his votes to go towards the Dragons bringing the Dragons to 35

Previous totals

33 Hawks

35 Dragons

11 Bears

I decided to go through the fundraiser and refresh things one last time.

serial_thrilla has once again been incredibly generous, donating enough to rubber stamp a Dragons return with an extra 10 votes.

Totals

Dragons 45
Hawks 33
Bears 11

Because of this, it looks like I am once again Dragons bound!

View attachment 1861236

Great news

Honestly, super super excited to go back to the Dragons but also disappointed not to go to the Bears of the new project with the Hawks and Callums_Guns

The Bears are favourite current side to post against and have a wonderful group with tony I do truly plan on going there one day.

Callums_Guns was the mastermind behind using this for my Fencing Fundraiser, and is possibly my most respected posters in the SFA. I think the Hawks may actually become a powerhouse quicker than everyone thinks!

Lastly and most seriously.

I do want to give a big giant thank you to everyone who contributed to the fundraiser (actually over two thirds of the goal now and the SFA and Bigfooty have come in massively on this).

Fencing is definitely a minor sport so it's hard to go far unless your in Europe where it is major.

But each of your donations will help a dream come true, I definitely plan on smuggling in an SFA logo somewhere at next year's World Champs!

You are all seriously the best and I won't lie, have been in tears with some of the support received

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

Honestly I thought I was Hawks bound all week😅

Sun Ra, Over The Post and Serial kind of threw things out this today. (Hell it took just one of them saying Hawks and the results are flipped).

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Decide where Bonz goes!

Back