• Dragons

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Couldn’t give a s**t as long as it’s not my club’ option

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Say what you want, one of Over the Post or Sun Ra change their votes.

Hell I was even messaging someone (who is not involved with the Hawks currently) about it.

Screenshot_20231126-200257~2.png
Screenshot_20231126-200319~2.png
Screenshot_20231126-200330~2.png

I genuinely love the Hawks project, and had kind of mentally committed to joining the Bears before Callums_Guns put the fundraiser suggestion in my head (Plus I love the work he has put in on it).

Not complaining about the Dragons in the slightest though :) I did always plan on coming back, just not next season 😅 but they have an exceptional group of posters and I adore the club.

Paying people to join your team? A weird standard to allow on your way out Kennedy Parker

How about contributing to a tax deductable fundraiser so I can represent our country in an Olympic Sport and chase qualification?

Many people (two from the Dragons as well), had contributed before this thread was up, and had helped when I qualified for Oceanics last year.

Slander me all you want for allowing it :) go for it, don't take shots at the contributors.

(Also have run the fundraiser on our club board by our Admins).

How about contributing to a tax deductable fundraiser so I can represent our country in an Olympic Sport and chase qualification?

Many people (two from the Dragons as well), had contributed before this thread was up, and had helped when I qualified for Oceanics last year.

Slander me all you want for allowing it :) go for it, don't take shots at the contributors.

(Also have run the fundraiser on our club board by our Admins).
I'm taking the piss out of you.

Good on you and the contributors.

Enjoy the Dragons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok a few twists and turns today...

At the start of the day and all week I have been kind of certain that I was Hawk bound as part of the Callums_Guns project.

But then the twists and turns occured.

Braklet has put his votes towards the Hawks, giving them what I thought was an unassailable lead.

tony has advised that MWPP and the bears want their votes to go towards the Hawks so that is 3 votes towards the Hawks and removed from the Bears.

At this point the count was

Hawks 33
Dragons 20 (Two anonymous $25 donations)
Bears 10

But then the Twist...

Over The Post has decided to grant his votes to the Dragons bringing them up to a grand today of 27...

Sun Ra has been incredibly generous with his donations, and wanted the final say on proceedings, advised he wanted all 8 of his votes to go towards the Dragons bringing the Dragons to 35

Previous totals

33 Hawks

35 Dragons

11 Bears

I decided to go through the fundraiser and refresh things one last time.

serial_thrilla has once again been incredibly generous, donating enough to rubber stamp a Dragons return with an extra 10 votes.

Totals

Dragons 45
Hawks 33
Bears 11

Because of this, it looks like I am once again Dragons bound!

View attachment 1861236
Bonz-Nomenal is going to be real~

At the start of the day and all week I have been kind of certain that I was Hawk bound as part of the Callums_Guns project.

Braklet has put his votes towards the Hawks, giving them what I thought was an unassailable lead.

tony has advised that MWPP and the bears want their votes to go towards the Hawks so that is 3 votes towards the Hawks and removed from the Bears.

Hawks 33
Bears 10

But then the Twist...

Over The Post has decided to grant his votes to the Dragons bringing them up to a grand today of 27...

Sun Ra has been incredibly generous with his donations, and wanted the final say on proceedings, advised he wanted all 8 of his votes to go towards the Dragons bringing the Dragons to 35

Previous totals

33 Hawks

35 Dragons

11 Bears

serial_thrilla has once again been incredibly generous, donating enough to rubber stamp a Dragons return with an extra 10 votes.

Totals

Dragons 45
Hawks 33
Bears 11

View attachment 1861236
Bonz is back to being a Dragon?
shocked philip j fry GIF

Hawks 33
Bears 10

But then the Twist...

Previous totals

33 Hawks

35 Dragons

11 Bears

Totals

Dragons 45
Hawks 33
Bears 11

View attachment 1861236
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Decide where Bonz goes!

Back