Degrassi Junior High - Wheels in a FOOTSCRAY jumper: Circa '87.

Remove this Banner Ad

jimmy35 said:
Not me. I've got this painting in the attic............

btw ..Mallory was hot but as you pointed out the years have passed.

don't worry you'll be an old f@rt or worm bait just like the rest of us.

...As far as I'm aware; The character of Wheels was never linked to Australia in any way, and Aussie Rules has never been mentioned in any way shape or form within the show.

Hmmm...

tigerdan said:
NOOOOOO!!!

Holy ********, the years have not been kind!

I hold this man responsible.

jui96q.jpg

Malory should've listened to her parents.

bulldogrob said:
Because way back then, Wheels just knew that 2006 was gonna be our year. :D

Who knows if Wheels didn't OD like most washed up young actors who could'nt quite make it in the big time.;)

cypher said:
Because they're moving all their home games to Canada!;)
You should talk,it shouldn't be too long before your eviction notice comes in the mail now you've lost optus as a sponsor.:D

tigerboyz said:
You should talk,it shouldn't be too long before your eviction notice comes in the mail now you've lost optus as a sponsor.:D
Then it's a shame Carlton haven't had to access the competitive balance fund and we received $3 million to move to Telstra Dome.:)

Or rely on our President to bail out Carlton like Clinton Casey last year.;)

cypher said:
Then it's a shame Carlton haven't had to access the competitive balance fund and we received $3 million to move to Telstra Dome.:)

Or rely on our President to bail out Carlton like Clinton Casey last year.;)

You sound happy with a handout,how sad.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread of the year!!

jabso said:
While this show was a bit before my time my high school showed a few episodes for educational purposes. Anyways I always thought Wheels was some guy in a wheelchair.

You're probably thinking of that stupid soap opera E street back in the 80's that had marcus graham in a wheelchair,I think his character was called wheels.;)

finbarr said:
I hold this man responsible.

jui96q.jpg

Malory should've listened to her parents.

Hahaha... Classic! Bad egg :)

I used to rush home to watch Star Blazers before the afternoon show started. (James Valentine has been hosting night radio across Australia on the ABC over the holidays).

With that ABC lineup weeknights, I'd be severly ********ed on Friday nights when Dr Who was replaced by the gardening show.

TheBrownDog said:
6.00 Peter 'Gday' Russel 'Gday' Claaaaaaaark

I used to have nightmares about that guy when I was kid. Would wake up screaming thinking he was going to kill me.

Meanwhile, regarding the jumper I'm distressed that he didn't pick up a Melbourne jersey after seeing us play West Coast at the Toronto Skydome or Vancouver. Whatever it was.

tigerboyz said:
hutchpre.jpg

I don't know about now.:confused:
Those lips cannot be natural. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Degrassi Junior High - Wheels in a FOOTSCRAY jumper: Circa '87.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back