delisting of players

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
White just re-signed. he's not going anywhere.

Out:

Cousins
Simmonds
Tambling
Collins
Thomson
McMahon
Hislop
Polo

It's pick 3. Gold Coast can take the first 8 picks of the PSD if they want to. They said they'd probably only take 1.

if thats the case seeing we want houli so bad dunno why that is. its likely we will use a nd pick to get him rather than use the psd on him. we may use it on someone else though.

i would be happy with 8 or 9 from list proper and 4 rookies.
going something like this 6 29 32 46 50 63, and if sewell is still there 80. psd 2
4 rookies.

when any thinking supporter looks at the delistings being thrown up they know we need 10 or 12 new faces.

to finish i reckon come the end of 2011 we will be looking to do a final cull of 8 or 10 players including rookies.

jesus h christ i left out polo is there no end of dud at the club.
Geez man, give it a rest. Like a broken record. We know you think our list is crapola, but you have said it 4 billion times tonight. We get it!

he'll probably be delisted but i remember hearing the club liked hislop's gung-ho attack on the ball.

i wouldn't mind seeing hislop, grigg, tuck, jackson and dusty onto the ball at the same time, few hardnuts, would be interesting

he'll probably be delisted but i remember hearing the club liked hislop's gung-ho attack on the ball.

i wouldn't mind seeing hislop, grigg, tuck, jackson and dusty onto the ball at the same time, few hardnuts, would be interesting

I would like to see him get one year with a fit body under Hardwick. Will be interesting come delisting time which apparently will be this week.

It's his hung ho butchering of the pigskin that outweighs his attack though.

Geez man, give it a rest. Like a broken record. We know you think our list is crapola, but you have said it 4 billion times tonight. We get it!

well this would be the right place to criticise then it is the delisting thread afterall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do they have in common? all big bodied.
now take dusty out and what other thing do they have in common. all either cant kick or think or both.

Delistings have to be..

Hislop
McMahon
Thomson
Roberts
Gilligan
Polo

I know some are already chopped. No need to correct, but after playing Premiership Coach they were all FIRED.

someone mentioned white to be delisted, i reckon he stood up very well this year. his only going to get better. and nahas is a lil freak! he has to be given one more chance!!!

Very unlikely that will happen, the other 4 will play in the 1s.

Hislop = not very good and reputedly not a very good attitude either.
Peaked at 18. Only Sheedy's stubbornness got him a 2nd gig.
Move on.

I would like to see him get one year with a fit body under Hardwick. Will be interesting come delisting time which apparently will be this week.

we all have our opinions and I for one would like it if they gave Polo one last chance. i.e. Get your act together and get fit and play the footy we know you can STUPID!!! FFS i cant believe the morons that dont understand what they have in their control and go out and **** up their futures and end up on the scrap heap of suburbia. ;)

Very unlikely that will happen, the other 4 will play in the 1s.

Hislop = not very good and reputedly not a very good attitude either.
Peaked at 18. Only Sheedy's stubbornness got him a 2nd gig.
Move on.

i bloody hope we don't keep hislop. He's a list clogger of the highest order :cool:

we all have our opinions and I for one would like it if they gave Polo one last chance. i.e. Get your act together and get fit and play the footy we know you can STUPID!!! FFS i cant believe the morons that dont understand what they have in their control and go out and **** up their futures and end up on the scrap heap of suburbia. ;)
:thumbsu:

Gone:
Simmonds
Cousins
Tambling
Collins

Going...
McMahon
Thomson
Polo
Hislop

Rookies Gone/Going..
Gilligan
Polak
R Roberts
Gourdis (To be upgraded)

During the trade period, Richard Tambling and Andrew Collins moved to Adelaide and Carlton respectively, while Shaun Grigg arrived at Punt Road from Carlton.

Ben Cousins, Graham Polak and Troy Simmonds all announced their retirements in 2010.

Tom Hislop, Jordan McMahon, Dean Polo, Adam Thomson, Relton Roberts and rookie Alroy Gilligan have been delisted.

BINGO!!! Wasn't that hard to pick really...:D:D

BINGO!!! Wasn't that hard to pick really...:D:D

smiley-star-clipart.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back