Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

100%. Reckon Cumbos career hinges on whether we trade up for pick 2 or not.
It shouldnt

He should be delisted and the list spot used on a player that actually has a career or has a decent chance of developing into a player. 1 list spot is a chance to get a kid that may have been over looked due to injury or clubs limited list sizes

We are at a stage where we have to churn through players to find a diamond in the rough
cumbo has had 5 years with less than 5 AFL quality games

It shouldnt

He should be delisted and the list spot used on a player that actually has a career or has a decent chance of developing into a player. 1 list spot is a chance to get a kid that may have been over looked due to injury or clubs limited list sizes

We are at a stage where we have to churn through players to find a diamond in the rough
cumbo has had 5 years with less than 5 AFL quality games
Yeah I dont disagree. Pretty rare to have so many retirements and players traded out in one off season though. Might save him.

Yeah I dont disagree. Pretty rare to have so many retirements and players traded out in one off season though. Might save him.
There alot of rare things happening this trade / Draft period

We are certainly on a very different rebuild strategy than any in the past

I just think in a draft like this where its been mentioned how deep it is then you are going to get some talent go undrafted

We will have #1 in the PSD to get the best of the left over players and pick #1 in the rookie draft to get a Project type player

Have to make the most of this opportunity to have a look at as much talent as possible

Baker , Grimes , Pickett , Short and many more were uncovered from there

Use every pick possible

He’d be a very very very lucky lad to be on our list next year

There alot of rare things happening this trade / Draft period

We are certainly on a very different rebuild strategy than any in the past

I just think in a draft like this where its been mentioned how deep it is then you are going to get some talent go undrafted

We will have #1 in the PSD to get the best of the left over players and pick #1 in the rookie draft to get a Project type player

Have to make the most of this opportunity to have a look at as much talent as possible

Baker , Grimes , Pickett , Short and many more were uncovered from there

Use every pick possible

Agree with this however there is a little bit of a caveat that if we go ND, they will go standard two year contract. PSD will be whatever they nominate I guess and Rookie Draft is normally 1 year.

For guys like Dow and Cumbo, I feel like we should say they are free to explore options and if someone wants to sign them then go for it, otherwise we will have two rookie spots at the end of the draft that we will consider using on you guys if no one else we like is there. Probably very harsh on Dow but I honestly think that's where those guys stand.

Given everything that has transpired I think McIntosh is a 100% going to get a contract for next year. Coulthard gone I think.

Definitely think we should back ourselves in to nail some of the rookie draft picks though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back