Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The way we are going next season we will have an all out VFL listed team to watch:) I for one used to luv the VFA in the Cleary Cook days more fun and exciting than some of the top brass.
And if talk is we are giving up dual picks to rise up well than we might have some permanent vfl listed playing seniors lol

Are we done with delistings or could there still be more ?
Still could be more but as of now Dow is the only one that is really up in the air as far as fans are concerned

Media reports have Kmac in the process of signing one more year and the assumption is that Dow will get something similar

I defended the retention of Dow many times on this forum but after this season I have to admit that he got a fair opportunity to show what he had to offer and he didn’t offer enough. I admit I overestimated him Would prefer to give Cumberland a run in this midfield than keep Dow.
4 retired and 4 traded left one main list player delisted. Dow was 1st choice selection for Yze. He is very good at getting his hands on the ball.

Dow needs a year or 2 to bulk up & he'll be cheap midfield depth 2025.

KMac is a kipfler too but coaches love him. Had him drifting fwd a bit this season.

Cumberland? they just don't rate him.

Couldn't crack at best 22 position under 3 of em. Campbell, Green playing ahead of him was the death knell.

cumbo had the shape of a strong marking forward who can kick goals, like a less tall lynchy. Whenever he attempted to play that role he failed.

Seth works hard and steely can catch, I can see why they have been playing, they’re smalls who have impressed in their first year playing afl and could go a long way indeed - especially in an era where elite small forwards are big goalkickers.

so what

hes shite

Oh My Wow GIF by Curiosity Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

Review delistings 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back