Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant wait for them to play a potential top 4 side, they've had 40, 40 & 50 tackles in the first 3 rounds, we had 70 against the crows and 80 against the dockers, (only 60 against melbourne but its hard to tackle a team that doesnt have the ball) in the first 3 games.

If they go sub 60 tackles against the pies, cats or dockers, they will lose by 6+goals each game.. and against any other side who is a good side... all the talk was about how Dusty ran out the game against the bulldogs, let's just see how well he will go this week when the game wont be iced at halftime....

Richmond have a very, very tough three weeks coming up.

I'm a little surprised to see them at 3-0 (I had predicted 2-1 though), but they play Collingwood, Fremantle away and Geelong in the next three rounds. Even Port away in Round 7 is suddenly shaping up as a tricky assignment.

The next few weeks will be very revealing for them.

its amusing to see how things change over time, go back a couple of pages and they're all hyping coburg as easy money, and that they'll be at good odds because 'no one's cottoned on yet'.

Then they proceed to lose by 100 points to Williamstown that weekend.

Then the 'Lol essendon' turns into a sea of tears within about 40 minutes.

only one of them gave us any credit at all.

Yeah, I guess highlighting stupidity from the Richmond board is kinda like Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly beating up those kids at the end of Step Brothers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripes, that's a shocker.

I generally don't mind the Collingwood fans on BF, they're usually quite nice guys. That's a terrible thread, though.

Clarko is not...Clarko, if he no longer has angry small man syndrome to fall back on.

Keep him a midget.

Yep, dress him up in a jester's outfit and get him to do a little jig whenever we score a goal. :)

If we are cleared, I cannot wait to see the meltdown from Kings Army/Mufassa and Teffy. Never seen a more delusional pair than those two!

That thread is now Big Footy folklore. It is the epitome of 'Delusional Pearler" and it's of no surprise that our good friends started it. They are after all, The Kings of Delusion.

If non Essendon related threads are acceptable, this is my favourite delusional pearler of all time and hopefully gives you some lulz. I understand you don't like Norf much either

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527112

tumblr_lka915sLrA1qhgme2.gif

Cmon that thread is not from a real Collingwood supporter. 10 posts start that thread after a loss to the so called drug cheats of the universe. Its either a Nth or Richmond Flog (possibly st kilda) stirring up crap as per usual coz their clubs are crap and so badly want to be better than us. Smear campaign totally.

I hate the new rules
I hate the interpretation of the new rules
I hate that Richmond are forever mentally weak
I hate that we need more talent, talent which we would have if GC/GWS didnt exist
I hate how Essendon have been able to fast track their development and go past us without all the high draft picks
I hate how we are forever a laughing stock
I hate how we are always stitched up with bad luck
I hate the false hope
I hate that we will probably miss the finals this year
I hate that it means so much

from the richmond vent thread

Solid lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back