Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, we've had a fair few high first round picks.

It's just that we haven't really bottomed out like Carlton, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Port, Richmond, St Kilda or the Bulldogs have over the past ten years.

From memory, we've had:

#6: Kepler
#7: Ryder
#2: Gumby
#6: Myers
#5: Hurley
#10: Melksham
#8: Heppell
#10: Daniher

It's just that we haven't really bottomed out like Carlton, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Port, Richmond, St Kilda or the Bulldogs have over the past ten years.

From memory, we've had:

F*ck yeah, Kepler!

From memory, we've had:

go back to 2004 you get this.

Richmond

#1 Deledio
#4 Tambling
#12 Meyer
#8 Oakley-Nicholls
#13 Riewoldt (traded back from #8 and got Polak as well)
#2 Cotchin
#8 Vickery
#3 Martin
#6 Conca
#9 Vlastuin

Not a bad hit rate actually, but we've propped ourself up with Bags, Hocking, Howlett, Crameri, Hardingham, Belch, Hibberd in the rookie and psd.

They've got Grimes, King and Nahas. there's the difference

Please. A bit of respect for the first-round masterminds.

7. Buddy Hale (some Bartel hack went next pick)
2. Wells
9. David Trotter
Who needs a first round pick in 2004 or 2005?
3. Hansen (some Selwood hack went a couple of picks later)
15. Tarrant
9. Ziebell
5. Cunnington.

:cool:

We'll get another one right soon enough.

Please. A bit of respect for the first-round masterminds.

7. Buddy Hale (some Bartel hack went next pick)
2. Wells
9. David Trotter
Who needs a first round pick in 2004 or 2005?
3. Hansen (some Selwood hack went a couple of picks later)
15. Tarrant
9. Ziebell
5. Cunnington.

:cool:

We'll get another one right soon enough.

David Trotter...now there's a blast from the past.

One of my North-supporting school mates at the time christened me with the nickname 'DT', as in David Trotter, because I went through a phase at the time where I kept straining my hammies..

What's with you lot and Hawthorn trading KPP players?

Hawthorn to North: Hay, Rawlings, Thompson
North to Hawthorn: Hale, Gibson

When people talk about Hawthorn's meteoric rise from 2004 to 2008 they forget they had North handing them first rounders on a platter. We also produced their last two senior coaches.

I almost feel sorry for the shit sippers who are so seemingly obsessed with seeing Essendon get banned that they seem distancing themselves over the fact that they support irrelevant clubs* that wish they were a powerhouse like us.

*Norf and St. Kilda in particular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Saints fans particularly up and about over this? I stopped reading the main board threads.
Seems a like a commonly occuring theme for supporters of teams we beat to start denigrating our team as much as humanly possible. Forgot to mention Richmond supporters, in particular "Barry Badrinath" who goes about subtly trolling by liking every inflammatory post on the main board.

saintseptember and Defacto are two of the common offended Shit Kilda fans. Then there's that Melbourne fan that thinks an adequate punishment for us taking AOD-9604 in 2012 is to have the flag we won, 12 friggin years ago stripped and given to Melbourne

saintseptember and Defacto are two of the common offended Shit Kilda fans. Then there's that Melbourne fan that thinks an adequate punishment for us taking AOD-9604 in 2012 is to have the flag we won, 12 friggin years ago stripped and given to Melbourne

I thin you'll find the Melbourne one is sarcastic...

Because those bunch of pricks deliberately set out to ruin us, on ethnic/religious/class lines.

The reason we have to go begging to ******* AFL House for cash is because those pricks very consciously shafted us. They cost us players, recruiting zones, resources.

And if you think "Oh, SLF is just banging on about ancient history" consider the very recent.

Last year, when they were getting all juicy juicy, they beat us in Rd1.

Later in the year, when they were off the juice, we rolled the pricks easy as two men down.

The logical conclusion would be we were cheated of 4 points by self admitted dopers.

We get that 4 points, we don't go to West Coast and get murdered by them.

We get a home final.

We were cheated by cheats who have admitted to taking a banned substance.

The WADA bloke said today there is no letter.

They are cheats.

And you if you wanna blow them, you go and do that and you have fun.

Hahahahaha, holy shit, they hate us because of something that happened 100 years ago. Don't know if I should laugh or feel genuinely concerned for their mental state

They're even bordering on cannibalising themselves with all their talk of quislings and traitors for any of their number that doesn't get on board with their creepy obsession. I have no words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back