Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sensing a lack of wit and a sheep mentality amongst you Essendon supporters.

You should waste more energy worrying about your club folding...you missed the golden boat that would have taken your club to prosperity up north. Instead you remain as dirt on the AFL's boots. Clubs like us are what keeps your mob afloat...

Talking about sheep...how much research have you done on this topic? None...you read the newspapers and take what you read as gospel. Anybody with sense understand that if you want to be informed about anything, the mainstream media is the last place you go.

You should waste more energy worrying about your club folding...you missed the golden boat that would have taken your club to prosperity up north. Instead you remain as dirt on the AFL's boots. Clubs like us are what keeps your mob afloat...

Talking about sheep...how much research have you done on this topic? None...you read the newspapers and take what you read as gospel. Anybody with sense understand that if you want to be informed about anything, the mainstream media is the last place you go.

Are you a hipster?

caracteristicas-hipster-chiste.jpg

tl;dr

Someone who avoids the mainstream like it's Chernobyl reactor #2.

I guess not then. I watch mainstream films, listen to mainstream music...I judge things on their own merits, not if they are mainstream or not. Facts about the mainstream media are just that, facts.

Is that a personal portrait HIMH?

Hahaha c'mon mate, you're one of the only ones here who actually knows what I look like!

EDIT: And it's not like that

Hahaha c'mon mate, you're one of the only ones here who actually knows what I look like!

To be fair, that photo does have a surprising resemblance to a ranga. ;)

OH HEY!

Haha I know, but it was too easy to not throw out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll get those points back later in the year once ASADA have done their job.

Why was Watson allowed to play after admitting to a prohibited substance. Never happen in any other sport.

from a carlton supporter on essendon board haha

"I think we could win every other game this year. That's our aim," Worsfold said in Thursday night's post-match press conference

"I think we could win every other game this year. That's our aim," Worsfold said in Thursday night's post-match press conference

They can. They have the talent and the fixture. I have them losing maybe 3 more games- Sydney, Freo and us. Sydney and Freo are rival games so it's plausible for them to get up, and They showed last night that they can beat us

For some reason, I still don't rate us as a yardstick. Perhaps due to our unusual circumstance.

I meant that they can win every game for the rest of the H&A season

That Snake_Baker guy is probably the most delusional of North fans. He/she thinks they would've beaten the Eagles by at least 5 goals last night. He makes on average 66 posts per day of absolute rubbish so you know he's not kidding in what he says

That Snake_Baker guy is probably the most delusional of North fans. He/she thinks they would've beaten the Eagles by at least 5 goals last night. He makes on average 66 posts per day of absolute rubbish so you know he's not kidding in what he says
Norf couldn't beat an egg at the moment

Anyone reading the west coast forum? absolute meltdown the stuff they are saying is just crazy

He's said that the last five times they've played West Coast. His prediction just never quite comes to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back