Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so dumb I can't imagine even the most easily rustled person getting annoyed at that.

Wow, the stupidity in DOP's post is truly mind-boggling. Lolz to the max.

let's hark back to what the Magic room partition did against WCE.

Oh look, 4 touches, 3 hitouts and a goal. and that's with what? 4 pre-seasons under his belt and the build of a Sudanese superman.

Frankly i'd prefer to have Joe in one piece, rather than strewn all over Patterson's stadium in some kind of acne filled Jackson Pollock painting.

What a freakin' idiot

the undertaker's definitely had a mare there.

If this is what Richmond supporters are going to act like when they start playing half decent footy we are in for one hell of a ride. Until they bomb out in a blaze of glory that is

You'd think after decades on self-imploding they would keep a cap on it? In another thread someone did a breakdown on their wins this season and they're all against pretty much bottom 8 teams.

You'd think after decades on self-imploding they would keep a cap on it? In another thread someone did a breakdown on their wins this season and they're all against pretty much bottom 8 teams.
Just 'cause.

Here's who Richmond have played this year.

Won:
Carlton
St Kilda
Bulldogs
Port Adelaide
Melbourne
West Coast
Adelaide
Bulldogs
St Kilda

Lost:
Collingwood
Fremantle
Geelong
Essendon

So they've won games against:

Top 4 sides: 0
5th-6th sides: 0
7th-12th sides: 4
13th-14th sides: 0
Bottom 4 sides: 5

They've certainly improved, but they're looking a lot like this year's North Melbourne.
Why noone in the media's made a bigger deal of this, I don't know.

Why noone in the media's made a bigger deal of this, I don't know.

That's the one. Agree 100%. Still, let them get excited and see how they go come season's end. There's no doubt they've improved, the question still stands as to exactly how much, in particular compared to the top teams.

I still maintain that their gameplan won't stand up against the better sides.

We broke them with a press, I imagine Sydney and Hawthorn (Pies as well if they bring it) will do the same

I still maintain that their gameplan won't stand up against the better sides.

We broke them with a press, I imagine Sydney and Hawthorn (Pies as well if they bring it) will do the same
- Very prone to turning it over under pressure
- Poor defensive side to their game

I expect that they'll be knocked out week 1 of the finals in a massacre, Essendon 2009 or North Melbourne 2012 style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reality bites.

The Carl, Rich & Norf supporters were warned preseason that we had a more rounded & talented list & save for significant injuries would finish above all three.
So it's no surprise that many of their turd supporters are squealing the loudest & talking the unfair advantage angle up, it's their only way to justify their preseason stupidity.

Reality bites.

The Carl, Rich & Norf supporters were warned preseason that we had a more rounded & talented list & save for significant injuries would finish above all three.
So it's no surprise that many of their turd supporters are squealing the loudest & talking the unfair advantage angle up, it's their only way to justify their preseason stupidity.

Massive cop-out blaming the supposed advantages of the supplements program. Especially Carlton supporters (although that might change once we beat NM in a few weeks)

I remember when the Richmond supporters were trolling us and were saying how they went past us after that pre-season game in Wangaratta. Truly lulzworthy
Perhaps the thread most worthy of this thread that I've seen was from Richmond supporters in 2011, telling me (repeatedly) that Brent Stanton wouldn't crack their midfield.

They actually said that he was worse than all of Daniel Jackson, Bachar Houli (was a midfielder, apparently), Reece Conca, Shaun Grigg (also a midfielder, apparently) and Nathan Foley.

Perhaps the thread most worthy of this thread that I've seen was from Richmond supporters in 2011, telling me (repeatedly) that Brent Stanton wouldn't crack their midfield.

They actually said that he was worse than all of Daniel Jackson, Bachar Houli (was a midfielder, apparently), Reece Conca, Shaun Grigg (also a midfielder, apparently) and Nathan Foley.

tbf, Grigg plays more in the midfield than Conca.

It actually shits me a little bit.

For at least three years now our list has looked MILES better than Richmond, Carlton or North - but any argument suggesting that was seen as 'biased'.

Horseshit; anyone with eyes could see that the list of talls we were building would form a core group that could be completed much more easily with a midfield group than vice versa.

Just goes to show the severe lack of foresight on this site - it's infected with morons.

It actually shits me a little bit.

For at least three years now our list has looked MILES better than Richmond, Carlton or North - but any argument suggesting that was seen as 'biased'.

Horseshit; anyone with eyes could see that the list of talls we were building would form a core group that could be completed much more easily with a midfield group than vice versa.

Just goes to show the severe lack of foresight on this site - it's infected with morons.

Everyone knows the model to follow is that of Carlton. Smalls first, talls later. It is why Richmond and North are right up with them and we're languishing down in...... oh.... erm, this is awkward.

Carry on folks.

Reality bites.

I think the ladder last year was a good reflection of where Essendon was at compared to both Rich and Norf.

Still finished ahead of Richmond (1/2 win) in spite of our horrific injury run, whereas Norf finished above us (3 wins) in spite of having close to no injuries, and a favourable draw (double-ups against GC, GWS and WB).

To much stock was put into those 2 sides wins against Essendon in the 2nd half of the season by their supporters, well the dumb ones at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back