Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10s_harvey.jpg

Quality human that..............o_O

I'm dobbing myself in on this one- I started a thread to ask if booing should be banned at games. Tongue in cheek, of course, not to mention I have since posted again and come clean that my original post was a bit naughty and re-directed (or attempted to at least!) the thread. The response has made me chuckle just a tad o_O

That Snake_Baker guy is probably the most delusional of North fans. He/she thinks they would've beaten the Eagles by at least 5 goals last night. He makes on average 66 posts per day of absolute rubbish so you know he's not kidding in what he says
If Teffy (Snake_Baker) stuck to one account and did not continue to create alias after alias, he would have the most posts in this site's history easily. Not even Mufassa who has a disturbing obsession with Essendon is this bad

If Teffy (Snake_Baker) stuck to one account and did not continue to create alias after alias, he would have the most posts in this site's history easily. Not even Mufassa who has a disturbing obsession with Essendon is this bad

add up all the aliases...Reckon you'd have about 70,000 posts

teffy is mufassa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teffy/Snake_Baker and mufassa are two different people.

You may be confused because they both post similar amounts of deluded shit.

Happily it seems Mufassa has fallen of the face of the planet since his team has crashed to more embarrassing losses recently. Add to that our onfield success and I think it's been a bit all too much for him.

In his last post he's given up on Norf and his now following Essendon :rolleyes: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/i-laughed-i-cried.1008707/#post-28428890

No, he's still around.

He's very, very...wild, and is short for William.

Ah yes, I should've said not active as Mufassa, of course his other multiple alias are probably very active!

Anyone seen the thread on the WCE board about their players having 'tissue paper legs'?

head over and have a look! most funny reading talking about their second tier guys dropping there legs and being soft, but when it is there main guys (shuey, S.Selwood etc) they are heralded as superstars.

deluded bunch with the brain activity of a sloth

To be fair I don't have much confidence in the AFL Commission, either.

I genuinely think they are corrupt to some degree.

Not sure about corrupt, but maybe less than impartial?

Massively hyped juniour, looked alright in his first few senior games yet has been dropped and is now toiling away in the 2s.

Given his footy pedigree and years of experience playing juniours, not to mention the fact that he was in the Essendon program a year early as a f/s, the drop off is interesting.

Under a month ago Hird was saying that Daniher had cemented his spot in the team:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-the-senior-side/story-fni5f6kv-1226664570244

Yet last weekend he was lumbering around ineffectually in a VFL loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back