Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

McGrath with 20 disposals for 145m gained.

Biggest crab in the game.

Did someone make sure our favourite hawthorne mod got the memo regarding McGrath moving to the backline half way through last year.

He’s a sideways handballing chip scab who they burnt Pick 1 on and it’s great.

Context added.

Nope, definitely didn't get the memo, context was added though.

McGrath also went on to crab 11 more disposals for a total of 373m gained, 5th for Essendon and 10th overall.

Good job Andy 'Chip Crab Scab' McGrath.

memo.gif

Did someone make sure our favourite hawthorne mod got the memo regarding McGrath moving to the backline half way through last year.

Nope, definitely didn't get the memo, context was added though.

McGrath also went on to crab 11 more disposals for a total of 373m gained, 5th for Essendon and 10th overall.

Good job Andy 'Chip Crab Scab' McGrath.

View attachment 1736281
It’s not delusional if it’s partly true

Also.. crabs are both delicious and pretty cool

He can play this week and against Melbourne and name him for *. But when we play * Clarko can walk into the changerooms before the game, throw him an * jumper and tell him to * off to the other change rooms, reminding everyone we only want players committed to North. Then have security frog march him out.

And if he plays against Melbourne, you lot better boo the * out of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not allowed to comment on this matter further according to moderators.

But everyone knows I know what I’m talking about. Probably the best poster on big footy in terms of knowledge.

Just annoying that it takes people a while to see my predictions and then when I’m proven right people start crying at my facts

So I know it's like fish and barrel with Barrett and delusional pearlers, but his attempt to claim this week's game for Adelaide is as important as their Grand Final appearances is pretty ****en amazing.

From the North board:
So they’ll tank to improve the draft hand they’re trading out/burning on academy players. Far out

Since when were screenshots not allowed in here? I thought we couldn't tag them. Anyway, Hawthorne fans taking it well:

So we have missed on a best 22 key defender, our most pressing need and have now moved back a draft spot. Surely everyone can see that as everyone shares the same view that it's a big loss ?
Not when the price is almost a mil at 6 years.

Really, Shiel is borderline untradeable. There is no sugar coating it, or talking it up.. Borderline untradeable.

Injured. No preseason until January at best. Pace is gone. Has an ongoing foot problem

Averages 13 games per year over the past three. (best run in 2021 of 19 games).

31 years old in March.

Two to three seasons left at best.

He's cooked. Extremely limited value in adding this player to your list.

Pick 31 back for Shiel and Pick 8. We are buying that pick, and a speculative player, with known history however, for that seven figure salary. As awful as it sounds.

Pace is gone and he's borderline untradeable.

I am NOT a crackpot.

Pace is gone and he's borderline untradeable.

I am NOT a crackpot.
Best bit is a seven figure salary. He's probably on a reduced wage for next year, not expanded

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back