Media dennis crumpet's power power rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

images.jpg
Round 3

1.0 Girl power - Wooshette is awesome, paving the way for more VagGang captains in the SFA.

1. Power Raid - first of all what a great name. A devilishly clever pun that has been executed to perfection. The swamprats have a winner here.

2. Wind power- good for the environment, get around it folks

3. Nuclear power- its pronunced nucular. Also i really like the fact that the fuel rods are green.

4. Hydroelectric power- this power is made from water. 70% of me is also made from water so i can relate to this power.

5. Coal power - is bad for the environment and smells funny. Not a very nice power, but is better than the following powers.

6. Van_Power -Its a dyke, its a smarty. No its van power. Hailing from mt buller this poster has the best avatar of all the
Powers but thats where the excellence ends.

7. Smartys Power -This power has chocolate in his name, which is a positive, but two weeks ago was btfo by new swamprats poster miggs which doesnt pose well for this crusty old has been. Will need to improve his output in the match thread against the bombers to overtake his teammate and all other powers.

TLDR - demons suck, prepare to get rekt on sunday.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6. Van_Power -Its a dyke, its a smarty. No its van power. Hailing from mt buller this poster has the best avatar of all the
Powers but thats where the excellence ends.

7. Smartys Power -This power has chocolate in his name, which is a positive, but two weeks ago was btfo by new swamprats poster miggs which doesnt pose well for this veteran of the league. Will need to improve his output in the match thread against the bombers to overtake his teammate and all other powers.

Thank you for noting my excellent avatar, and my superiority to Smartys Power.

This has been a big week for me. Mentions on Millky95's SFA Podcast, Willo_'s Tockle and now this. I am taking the SFA by storm.

You will soon all be my subjects and I will be your overlord.

Never heard of them. What continent are they on?
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Media dennis crumpet's power power rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back