Denton and Lewis in doubt vs SA

Remove this Banner Ad

Jewell, Klinger, Hodge, Hussey, Blizzard, McDonald, Moss, Crosthwaite, Harwood, Lewis, Denton/Wise

No need for the excess bowling options at the G and no need for a spinner either, Mcgain did well but it was a spinners paradise, our batting needs strengthening and Blizz should replace Mash

no need for excess bowling options against SA you mean:eek:

No, no need for excess bowling options against any side, our weak batting nearly cost us last game

Well, Marantelli proved himself to be an all-rounder when he made 34 a few weeks ago, so he could help stabalise the batting at no 3 as well as sharing the new ball with Harwood. Marantelli is without a doubt the fastest bowler in premier cricket. Nice arse too.

Thoughts Eddie?

Well, Marantelli proved himself to be an all-rounder when he made 34 a few weeks ago, so he could help stabalise the batting at no 3 as well as sharing the new ball with Harwood. Marantelli is without a doubt the fastest bowler in premier cricket. Nice arse too.

Thoughts Eddie?

Is Marantelli the guy who looks a bit like Paul Collingwood? Bowls a nagging line & length that's probably more plain annoying than penetrating? Him playing first-class cricket??? You must be kidding peter_andre...

Is Marantelli the guy who looks a bit like Paul Collingwood? Bowls a nagging line & length that's probably more plain annoying than penetrating? Him playing first-class cricket??? You must be kidding peter_andre...

I kid you not cricket lover. I hear Marantelli once bowled Brett Lee and Stuart Clark at an Australian training session, so the bloke must be a formidable seamer. Buchanan told him at this training session that he had all the tools to push for test selection in a year or two.

I kid you not cricket lover. I hear Marantelli once bowled Brett Lee and Stuart Clark at an Australian training session, so the bloke must be a formidable seamer. Buchanan told him at this training session that he had all the tools to push for test selection in a year or two.

Ha ha well I just called a mate of mine who plays for Hawthorn/monash (I won't divulge who) to see if he knew this Marantelli guy, and he reckons he bowls 'powder puffs'. Apparently he got a nice old flogging against them this year, and he bats at number 11. Doesn't sound like an all-rounder to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Denton and Lewis in doubt vs SA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back