Speculation Denver Grainger-Barras

Remove this Banner Ad

With McCabe coming in next week

And he becoming a liability via attitude issues as the weeks go on

I honestly could only see a North getting him for depth (wouldn't get a game either)

But even that would be a stretch

I would think both WA clubs would be circling him. People forget how good he did at WAFL level as a 17 year old.
I can assure you freo wouldn’t be

Key defenders is our least required list position bar none

Can’t get a game at the hawks who are screaming out for a kpd and are offering Josh battle 800k a year , tells you all you need to know about this guy

If thats the case he should be looking to get out of the hawks and head to North
But then he's not replacing Logue, Comben, or the Dawsons.
To say nothing of Corr, who at least offers experience, or Pink, who can play as a decoy forward, or Goater, who can play half of the positions on-ground.
For North to consider it, DGB'd have to be on the barest of minimum chips and done with a fourth rounder for it to make sense.

I can assure you freo wouldn’t be

Key defenders is our least required list position bar none

Can’t get a game at the hawks who are screaming out for a kpd and are offering Josh battle 800k a year , tells you all you need to know about this guy

He is more HBF than FB or CHB. With a full healthy list he would never be on the FF or CHF. We are overflowing with defenders and have even more if we get Battle.

He has had injuries so may get more, or we see if a team offers an F3 or F4 but could easily see him delisted. Which is a shame because he showed glimpses in his limited chances but never any consistency.

I would think both WA clubs would be circling him. People forget how good he did at WAFL level as a 17 year old.

After he is delisted.

The only WA Club that will be circling him is Swan Districts, his original WAFL Club.

I thought he showed a few glimpses last year before injury. Wouldn't mind him under the tutelage of Weitering but hearing about his attitude/lack of professionalism is a bit of a concern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back