Resource Depression/Anxiety the silent killers - everyday is RUOK day. #SpeakUpStayChatTy

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno to be honest. Ask me in a couple of days.

It was pretty ****ed.

I'm normally asleep by now but I don't think i can go to bed yet. But we've got good support, numbers I can call if i need them and someone will definitely call me in the next few days from critical incident stress management team.

My brother just sent me a message so i'll call him now. Cheers.

SES stuff Ferb's ?

I hope you are okay ferball

I have been exposed to graphic stuff too, unknowingly looking at a coronial brief, flipping through pages and then BAM an A4 sized picture of the deceased. It’s pretty rough, the shock you feel makes you queasy and uneasy like you are going insane. I felt way better when I told someone I had seen it and they didn’t shrug it off even though they have seen them plenty of times.

SES stuff Ferb's ?
Fire brigade. Of course I joined when I came down here. SES were there. It was a shocking accident. She was driving like a psycho and it was raining. She lost control, hit a tree and ripped her car in two. I've never seen a car that ****ed up. From one angle it looked like two cars pointing in different directions at 90 degrees. On the callout it said two cars were involved but I think they just saw the one from that angle.

It could have been so much worse. A pedestrian was hurt but it was minor. They will probably be home by now.

I hope you are okay ferball

I have been exposed to graphic stuff too, unknowingly looking at a coronial brief, flipping through pages and then BAM an A4 sized picture of the deceased. It’s pretty rough, the shock you feel makes you queasy and uneasy like you are going insane. I felt way better when I told someone I had seen it and they didn’t shrug it off even though they have seen them plenty of times.
Thanks mate.

Its pretty confronting stuff. I rang my mum last night and had a long chat to her, then my brother. Can't really talk here cos I don't want the kids to know just yet. Everyone who was there is checking in on each other and there is good support. I've been contacted by the critical incident stress management team - CISMT. Woke up saw my phone and thought I'd been called by TISM. Cool ... nah just the shrinks...

Its important to talk about this stuff. Not lock it up and withdraw.

Thanks mate.

Its pretty confronting stuff. I rang my mum last night and had a long chat to her, then my brother. Can't really talk here cos I don't want the kids to know just yet. Everyone who was there is checking in on each other and there is good support. I've been contacted by the critical incident stress management team - CISMT. Woke up saw my phone and thought I'd been called by TISM. Cool ... nah just the shrinks...

Its important to talk about this stuff. Not lock it up and withdraw.
Hope your ok, definitely talk to professionals if you neeed too, don't bottle it up mate.
Try and keep busy so you don't ponder

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Depression/Anxiety the silent killers - everyday is RUOK day. #SpeakUpStayChatTy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back