Design Your Collingwood Wallpaper

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep them coming, this is a great thread. But might all these rolls of wallpaper be stuffing up my computer cupboards and slowing me down?:confused:
Yes that is exactly how it works. And if you find a yabbie in the cupboard, that will also slow up your pc. :p

Yes that is exactly how it works. And if you find a yabbie in the cupboard, that will also slow up your pc. :p

We gave up on Wench, bought her 2 new ones, a male and a female. On the first day the male amputated the female's left front claw, and was exiled, temporarily to a lunch box. Last night he escaped and we found hin in the sun room. He escaped again this morning, but only got half way across the bedroom. Off to buy a second tank.

We gave up on Wench, bought her 2 new ones, a male and a female. On the first day the male amputated the female's left front claw, and was exiled, temporarily to a lunch box. Last night he escaped and we found hin in the sun room. He escaped again this morning, but only got half way across the bedroom. Off to buy a second tank.
Oh dear. That's tough love, yabbie style!

You need better security......

Hrrmm..... when we're talking about Yabbies (the animal), are they they small ones that I would use as bait when we go fishing? or are they the bigger ones?

'cause up until just now, I've been thinking that they were the little ones that we pump & use for bait.... :confused:

Don't ya just love how this wallpaper thread as now turned into one about Snag's yabbie problems? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hrrmm..... when we're talking about Yabbies (the animal), are they they small ones that I would use as bait when we go fishing? or are they the bigger ones?

'cause up until just now, I've been thinking that they were the little ones that we pump & use for bait.... :confused:

Don't ya just love how this wallpaper thread as now turned into one about Snag's yabbie problems? :p
They are both they start of minature and can grow quite large like lobsters but in freshwater/mud

and its the off season this is bound to happen

Well... back on topic...

This little piece of wallpaper really brightens my day...

swannies.jpg

Well... back on topic...

This little piece of wallpaper really brightens my day...

swannies.jpg
I ****en hate sydney supporters

Arrogant and ignorant ****s

So thank you pie eyed

Can anyone actually view pie eyed stuff at proper resolutions? I can only see them at 800X600. Is imageshack resizing them or is it just me?

Photobucket was resizing them to 1024 x 768 (as this is the highest resolution they will allow in a free account) but I have paid up and now will be saving them on photobucket as 2240 x 1680....23" screen size.
The ones I have already posted are set as they were and I have to re-upload the full size graphics to photobucket and then repost on the board.
These are still resized by BF (this has been going on for a few months) so if you "save image as" from the displayed pic you will get the downsized version. To get around this I am posting the direct link as well as the pic.
The direct link will take ou to the graphic hosted on photobucket in it's native resolution. It will take me a while to repost all the pics but I'll do it asap.

I ****en hate sydney supporters

Arrogant and ignorant ****s

So thank you pie eyed
I hate the Chardonnay swilling, football ignorami (plural?) as well but I think you can thank RRRROOOOOCCCA for the wallpaper.:thumbsu:

These are still resized by BF (this has been going on for a few months)...

I'm not seeing that - they're resized to fit only for display purposes. If I click on one of the images here (e.g. the one I just uploaded) it displays at the correct 1024x768 size. I think the preview is constrained to avoid the page layout of the forums being kicked out too much by large pics.

I hate the Chardonnay swilling, football ignorami (plural?) as well but I think you can thank RRRROOOOOCCCA for the wallpaper.:thumbsu:
Yeah thanks rrroooooooccca:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Design Your Collingwood Wallpaper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back