Resource Desperately looking for a copy or download of the outsiders documentary can someone help me out

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I'd check again. This is so bizarre. Every true Dogs fan would want this - what did they do - make 3 copies and then delete the master? Had a recent brush with death but thanks to the amazing staff at the Austin I'm still here. Wouldn't mind seeing this before I kick the bloody bucket. Reliving past glories sounds better than watching the 'Pies in the Grand Final!

Thought I'd check again. This is so bizarre. Every true Dogs fan would want this - what did they do - make 3 copies and then delete the master? Had a recent brush with death but thanks to the amazing staff at the Austin I'm still here. Wouldn't mind seeing this before I kick the bloody bucket. Reliving past glories sounds better than watching the 'Pies in the Grand Final!
Hey mate, I’ve got a cd lying around the house with it somewhere - I’ll have a look this weekend to see if I can find it but haven’t seen it since I moved house to be honest, if I can find it I’ll rip it and send you a copy.

Hope you’re doing alright! My sisters a nurse at the Austin so maybe you crossed paths 😊

Hope you stay well mate!

Just DM'ed you with my Google Drive link.

If anyone else wants it just let me know....

If anyone else wants it just let me know....

Wow

That was brilliant. Thanks Hoges. I finished watching that feeling great about being a doggies supporter. I had happy tears and just so much love for the club and the players and the bulldog faithful. I am looking forward to next year with optimism and hope. It just made me feel real good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Desperately looking for a copy or download of the outsiders documentary can someone help me out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back