Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

In saying that I really hope Bungie are prepared for the traffic.

The f******** well better be......

maxresdefault.jpg

3000+ queues for WoW every time a new xpac came out was bad enough.

In these games, did you potentially get booted only to end up 200k further back in the queue as well? :)

In these games, did you potentially get booted only to end up 200k further back in the queue as well? :)

Sometimes the server would crash, the queue would drop and you could find yourself even further back because everyone is trying to relog in at once lol.

Being on the Blizzard launcher are they using the battlenet servers? Could just be capping it to protect other servers while they get an idea of load.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Urgh the PC version is like a completely different game. It's a real treat to play compared to the cumbersome console version. It's a shame i'd have to try and solo raids if i got it on PC.
You won't, you love us too much. ;)

I'm sure I've heard you say you prefer the people you play with over the actual game.

And soloing raids on PC will be easy if you've got an ethernet cable connected.

You won't, you love us too much. ;)

I'm sure I've heard you say you prefer the people you play with over the actual game.

And soloing raids on PC will be easy if you've got an ethernet cable connected.

Yeah of course i'll be playing on PS4 with you guys, but to put it into perspective for you guys it's like playing d1 on the ps3 instead of ps4 at launch..

Yeah of course i'll be playing on PS4 with you guys, but to put it into perspective for you guys it's like playing d1 on the ps3 instead of ps4 at launch..
Or going from watching footy in SD to finally upgrading to HD, then trying to go back to SD? Because that was torture.

I would give PC a shot if I had room in my house for a PC. ;)

Finally gave the PC beta a go and as stated on many different places it's unreal. It feels like a different game. Found it was a bit slow to find crucibles as opposed to day 2 of the beta on the PS4 so I did some googlising and definitely have reservations over the population. No dramas if you have a crew but for puggers like me that's a big deal. At least the console version is out much earlier to get a start on, then can try the PC version later and see how the population goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back