Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get passed one of the moon missions where you defeat the 3 wizards and face a giant monster thing. If anyone wants to help or play co-op in general add me. Don't have many ps4 friends lol

PSN: ozypool

I can't get passed one of the moon missions where you defeat the 3 wizards and face a giant monster thing. If anyone wants to help or play co-op in general add me. Don't have many ps4 friends lol

PSN: ozypool
Whats it called again?

Will be on around 10 tonight, only on level 3, looking for some help on earth missions if anyone feels like it. If I see anyone will shoot you an invite, don't feel guilty ignoring if you dont want to! Fairly new to this genre
May be on, psn is contomreid. Have no idea how to add people, so if anyone can send me an invite will see if I can sort it out, otherwise will keep wandering around old Russia getting hammered!!

omg... Just did the level 8 one with two randoms. Had the spider tank with about ml of life left then we all ******* died!! Heart-broken.

Had Dylan and his friend that went to the toilet on that level. Worst.

omg... Just did the level 8 one with two randoms. Had the spider tank with about ml of life left then we all ******* died!! Heart-broken.
Incy wincy spider has nothing on Shrek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my ****ing god. Just did the moon strike mission with Dannnnnnnnnn and some scrub that was hiding down the bottom three quarters of the time not even shooting it. That was so hard.

Love to know which members are in this fireteam
Tolumax is me, espe is ozypool.
Wait til you see the moon one... God help you!

You should team up with BF Users. Much better that way.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was insane. 20 minute battle; much harder than the Spider Tank in the Earth Strike Mission.

What really made it hard was the huge enemy spawn rate, particularly the Knights & the Wizards that constantly flank you. Awesome challenge though, haven't seen this for a while in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back