Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PS4 control only has a speaker.
Well i dont know how I have been communicating then? Seemed to be working fine and I have no headset? I was surprised, no dount when MightyP and HirdyLloydy said they could hear me.

At 10:22 you weren't buying it and by 10:49 you can't resist any longer and are getting it lol.

What seanybruz said, really should read the next page of comments before commenting myself hey lol.

WHat you didn't know was that I was resisting the temptation all bloody day, it was my friends and BigFooty that swayed me in 30 minutes, lol. I also looked at the releases for the next month and realised it would be the only game I buy for a month.

Stopped at level 16 tonight. So much fun. Have to finish one shitty bounty to do with the golden gun before I swap to the sword sub class of the Hunter. Gonna be so good.

So what the hell do we have to do to get into a game with you blokes!
Well to be honest, I forgot about the invitation you sent as I checked a message and replied to that, then just continued playing :p
It was only after I'd turned my PS4 off that it occurred to me, haha.

Well to be honest, I forgot about the invitation you sent as I checked a message and replied to that, then just continued playing :p
It was only after I'd turned my PS4 off that it occurred to me, haha.

It's all good, most of my friends were in full teams (the 3 man fireteam is surprisingly low), really don't wanna solo as the co-op makes it so much better. Ended up teaming up with a couple BF heads tonight anyway; you should've heard the relief in Manureid's voice when he finally got to see the Moon!

I'm so lucky I've got a week off from uni next week, otherwise I'd neglect my studies.

Stopped at level 16 tonight. So much fun. Have to finish one shitty bounty to do with the golden gun before I swap to the sword sub class of the Hunter. Gonna be so good.

If that ends up being like the sword level on the Moon then I picked the wrong class.

omg... Just did the level 8 one with two randoms. Had the spider tank with about ml of life left then we all ******* died!! Heart-broken.
Same!

Must have tried it about 10 times and twice got so close. Had to pull the pin or I'd be up all night trying to beat the ****er

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

When levelling up can you save upgrades to put into different skills you want or do you eventually get them all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know the point of keeping armour or weapons? I pretty much went along assigning the strongest ones and just dismantling the weaker, until I realised maybe i shouldn't be doing that?

Good question - I've been doing the same.

Same here hope I haven't been doing the wrong thing

I only keep weapons I know I can use. I dismantle the rest for money.

Your all for the most part doing it right.

Just keep a lookout for Rare weapons and Armour (appear with a coloured background green/blue/purple)) these are upgradeable.
some of them have upto 5+ upgrades some increase damage, reloading, setup chain kills. Super charge, extra recovery etc, etc.
they also augment your characters stats.

for example next to your armour you will have 3 stats if you have an upgrade they will display stats say 5 strength.
if you took a lvl upgrade in strength this stacks with the armour/gun upgrade. I'm unsure exactly how it stacks as i keep restarting new characters and classes so haven't messed with it all yet.

just remember if its got a coloured background check for upgrades. everything else just dismantle and get that Glimmer.

To add to what SB said, if you have an uncommon or rare item that you don't need anymore or wont use, if you dismantle it, on top of the glimmer you receive, you get an item. So say you have a shotgun, but you don't use shotguns, and you dismantle it, you'll get glimmer and weapon parts.
Sometimes you need these items for specific upgrades on your weapons or armour.

Loving it. Just hit level 10 as a Hunter. rockstock89 if anyone wants to co op. Any Hunter over level 15, how's Bladedancer?

To add to what SB said, if you have an uncommon or rare item that you don't need anymore or wont use, if you dismantle it, on top of the glimmer you receive, you get an item. So say you have a shotgun, but you don't use shotguns, and you dismantle it, you'll get glimmer and weapon parts.
Sometimes you need these items for specific upgrades on your weapons or armour.

Or put it in your vault! every character you make shares access to the vault great way to get keep good leveled gear!
when starting out (yet) again.

Loving it. Just hit level 10 as a Hunter. rockstock89 if anyone wants to co op. Any Hunter over level 15, how's Bladedancer?

Blade dancer is to me the far better option.
better grenades
Increased range on melee strike
blink strike jump that allows you to vanish and teleport.
you can even kill someone while doing the blink if you achieve this then get extra invisibility

but best of all golden gun is replaced with a Super Knife knife throw that does arc lightning once upgraded you activate that puppy hit an enemy and it arcs out hitting everything nearby.

the trade of of course is you lose golden gun which when leveled can one shot ogres.

basically
Gunslinger is: pvp, focusing on damage to a single target or flushing them out of cover so you can focus on them
Blade dancer is: PVE, focusing on less damage to a single opponent but dealing moderate damage to groups which you then finish off with your guns.

if you going Blade dancer ditch the sniper for a fusion rifle vanish and you get enough time to get off a big heavy hitting load of death, which will cause a stagger and you can hit it again, which will kill most enemies or take out alot of health (remember you still have your standard throwing knife if you need a third shot)

Most of all remember hunters are like bantamweights hit and move hit and move.

I hope it is. That sword was amazing.

Would make that my second class if true.

I did that mission with Jordz & Alex tonight. Didn't realise what I was picking up and it was a very nice surprise for it to be as smooth as it was.

I doubt they will only use it for 5 minutes of one level in the game so you're probably right.

I'm happy enough with Warlock for now. I'm finding the glide is quite useful in Story missions as my shield recharges by the time I hit the deck and the Nova bomb is great for clearing flags or vehicles in multiplayer in a pinch.

I'm finding this the only multiplayer shooter where sniping is a viable option for my skillset. Using it to pick off those cheap bastards hiding in difficult spots on the map.

Hit level 6 before going to bed, went 20-10 in my first crucible. Hardest part for me so far is getting used to the ps4 controller, it always scares me when it lights up. Game would be so much better with matchmaking for missions.
There is matchmaking for strike missions; would be impossible to complete them without it.

As for story missions, make sure your Fireteam Setting is always set to public so anyone can join you at will (I think it resets to friends only every time you switch off), and every time you see people in your server, invite them to your Fireteam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back