Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just had my first co op session in any game ever with contomreid and fresh pk, had a random event pop up where we teamed with some other guys in a battle. Went from level 3 to level 5. Thanks guys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

played a few more missions, played some co-op which was super fun and pretty intense at times. ticking through it pretty slowly. spending a lot of time doing dumb stuff like double jumping for no reason A LOT, admiring the detail of material/textures on the gear and reading all the gear descriptions.

still not sure about the storyline but no real negatives so far except that my chick in third person jogs like she is recovering from a hip replacement (which might be backstory??).

ill probably be back on friday night for co-op if anyone is still around my level.

Will be on around 10 tonight, only on level 3, looking for some help on earth missions if anyone feels like it. If I see anyone will shoot you an invite, don't feel guilty ignoring if you dont want to! Fairly new to this genre
tried to accept the invite but my ps4 was all like "hey man! you should think about signing up for ps plus!" so it wasn't recognising my sub for whatever reason.

I don't really know what I'm doing but I did just started.

How do I join into peoples games?
tried to accept your invite but i was in the middle of re-rolling my character (this is why i can't play mmos) because her hair was passively irritating me as it looked too much like joanna dark circa perfect dark zero and i ****ing hate that game.

Yep have to agree the game is very sociable and I find myself helping other players in the game.

Looking forward to see the expansion packs over the year which wi hopefully build a better universe to play in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back