Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A whole bunch of names appeared on the right hand side list of players (so next to PSN friends), some level 20s etc..Who are they? Guys from the Bigfooty clan?

Blacky what is your PSN? Will add you as I am only level 6 so we can noob it together at some stage.
Yes! A friend

jetblacky

I'll be on as soon as I leave work, the mrs is away so it's perfect timing

Yes! A friend

jetblacky

I'll be on as soon as I leave work, the mrs is away so it's perfect timing
I will be on a bit later tonight..probably after my son is in bed as he will hog it no doubt prior to that. So if you see me online before about 9 it is probably him lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldnt hear you guys at all to start off with, then changed sound settings in game from headset only to both, then I could hear! Was probably more that than backwards headphones.

Couldnt hear you guys at all to start off with, then changed sound settings in game from headset only to both, then I could hear! Was probably more that than backwards headphones.
It took me a while with my headset on PS4 to realise that the default settings only have chat coming through headset and everything else through the TV - drove me nuts until I worked it out!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

May be on, psn is contomreid. Have no idea how to add people, so if anyone can send me an invite will see if I can sort it out, otherwise will keep wandering around old Russia getting hammered!!
Hey mate I added your PSN, Kickpuncher can I add you too, what's your ID? Mines Seanybruz.

Also Manure that Sony headset that was linked a few pages back is on special at Mighty Ape for a little cheaper than EB. http://www.mightyape.com.au/product/PlayStation-Gold-Wireless-71-Gaming-Headset/22192192

I noticed!

I haven't had any connection issues at all (touch wood).

Did you sort out your headset? I could hear you talking last night but you obviously couldn't hear anything.

yeah i cant hear anything ill try again soon waiting for someone to be on so i can see if i can hear them, changed my routers settings a million times to try fixing it all

Hey mate I added your PSN, Kickpuncher can I add you too, what's your ID? Mines Seanybruz.

Also Manure I heard you were looking for a headset that Sony one that was linked a few pages back is on special at Mighty Ape for a little cheaper than EB. http://www.mightyape.com.au/product/PlayStation-Gold-Wireless-71-Gaming-Headset/22192192
Yep, got it and accepted :)

Will check out that headset. Cheers!

Also, at what level/story mission does PVP unlock as I don't have the Crucible yet on my destination screen, or am I not doing something?

yeah i cant hear anything ill try again soon waiting for someone to be on so i can see if i can hear them, changed my routers settings a million times to try fixing it all
Have you got the headset settings right on the PS4 for both chat and game sound?

Yep, got it and accepted :)

Will check out that headset. Cheers!

Also, at what level/story mission does PVP unlock as I don't have the Crucible yet on my destination screen, or am I not doing something?
It was level 4 or 5 for me - you see someone in the city and there's also a bounty that I got.

I bought the PS4 version, but I am going to unlock the PVP section before making a final deicision whether to return this to EB or not.

Really disappointed with it
If you haven't even unlocked the PvP part yet, you really haven't given it much of a chance. Keep going. By the sounds of it, you wouldn't have even passed what was in the beta yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back