Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried it again, said it's sent a request to the clan admin.

Xbone dudes feel free to add me, Caljum is my tag.

I just accepted the invite (for you setting it as a clan) for the second time and it comes up with Error 657. ? I have no idea what error that is. Have you played the game yet? If not maybe play it, leave the group and re-join then try setting it as your Xbox Clan.

Once you reach level 15 you open all subclasses for each class incl wheb you make a new character
Yeah, did that already. Titan Defender's a pussy though compared to Striker. Keep hitting the 'limit break' command only for that damn force field to appear. You can't even shoot out of it.

Add me I'll be on soon I'll help out if you want

rowie_82
That was heaps of fun - pretty tough but good! We'll have to do some more again soon!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'll be on later if you're still around

It was a lot harder than last time I'll tell you
I don't think I'll be on until the weekend!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone up for a few missions? Add me if not already, might do some moon patrol for a bit.
I will be on later tonight, but may not be much help on the moon with my level 6 noob lol

Also, weirdly my son just did Earth mission 4, got joined by LloydyHirdy to help out, finished it, but when he goes to the Earth map again he has no new level unlocked??

I will be on later tonight, but may not be much help on the moon with my level 6 noob lol

Also, weirdly my son just did Earth mission 4, got joined by LloydyHirdy to help out, finished it, but when he goes to the Earth map again he has no new level unlocked??

I guess it means you have to do the missions yourself before the rest of the map opens up.

I was just cruising around doing a spinmetal/glimmer loop around the shipyard when out of no where in pile in all these level 10 captains,knights,hallowed knights and all the top enemies around that level which I've never seen in that area before since it's normally just the same old fallen and hive level 6 - 8 going at each other. They just kept coming too, was pretty epic with a bunch of people taking them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back