Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 11, up for anything at the moment. Not many friends online at the moment

Sad-forever-alone-face-only-l.png

I was just cruising around doing a spinmetal/glimmer loop around the shipyard when out of no where in pile in all these level 10 captains,knights,hallowed knights and all the top enemies around that level which I've never seen in that area before since it's normally just the same old fallen and hive level 6 - 8 going at each other. They just kept coming too, was pretty epic with a bunch of people taking them down.

Sounds like you stumbled on a daily, I've randomly comes across 3 now.

You all wouldn't believe how useless this random me and mighty P had along with us one mission his stats were 0 in all fields.:drunk:

It was hilarious in the worst way, fighting Hallowed Knights and Hallowed Wizard groups at the same time and this bloke kept dying: running into the mobs while SydneyBloods and I stayed behind cover and playing with brains. I could tolerate if the guy could at least kill something, but nope, useless indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a bounty whete I had to get 100 kills with kid deaths. Got to 97. Started the moon strike and they put made me join two players at the end boss. I last about 1.8 seconds and died. It took bloody ages to kill the big goose!

Just go to earth and do some patrol missions. You rack them up pretty quickly.

Level 20 and finished the story. A lot of fun. Storyline wasn't the best, but the rest of the game made up for it. Can't wait to get more sweet, sweet loot.

Do you guys think there will be free content added at all like planets to explore, weapons etc. or do you think we'll have to pay for everything new added from here on in?

I like the game a lot but not sure if enough to invest more money into it than I already have.

Started tonight. Enjoying it so far, definitely has a few little quibbles here and there (NEEDS MOAR LOOT!). But overall, this game was made for co-op and is awesome when partnering up with others.

Need to get a real good session in tomorrow night and over the weekend.

The game looks absolutely gorgeous, the moon levels are beautiful.

Question. I got some form of armour that has a bonus that helps carry more ammo for pulse rifles.
I then found some more armour with a higher defence and the same carry more ammo for pulse rifles, but it's grayed out.
Would I need to dismantle the lower defensive rating armour in order to get that pulse rifle ammo option available?
I hope that makes sense.

What's the dealio with Discipline and Strength bonuses anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back