Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds sweet love big public events if they're done well. Happy that they seem to want to put out a fairly constant stream of content

Level 22, 697 defence, 34 crucible marks & 20 vanguard marks. Time for a ****ing break.

Going to need some of that purple stuff if I'm going to level up anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate it when you dominate in Crucible, yet get no items. I just had my best game yet, just under 5000 points, and got nothing. 3 other people on my team got 2 items. So annoying.

gah, this connection thing is driving me fckn insane, continually booted off. Tried static address of PS4 through router, no change...
I wonder if your connection/ISP makes a difference. I've got a pretty decent ADSL2 connection with Internode and haven't had a single disconnection this week - I've played 12-15 hours made it to level 9 but would have spent 5 or 6 hours on Devil's Lair in that play time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I wonder if your connection/ISP makes a difference. I've got a pretty decent ADSL2 connection with Internode and haven't had a single disconnection this week - I've played 12-15 hours made it to level 9 but would have spent 5 or 6 hours on Devil's Lair in that play time.

I am the same, have decent ADSL2, had no dropouts at all last 2 nights from about 9pm onwards, but last 2 mornings and this afternoon cant play for more than 3 minutes. Sometimes after about 10 seconds. was going to co-op with you earlier but wanted to make sure my connection was okay first, but gave up.

I am the same, have decent ADSL2, had not dropouts at all last 2 nights from about 9pm onwards, but last 2 mornings and this afternoon cant play for more than 3 minutes. Sometimes after about 10 seconds. was going to co-op with you earlier but wanted to make sure my connection was okay first, but gave up.
Who's your ISP? Do they offer optimised connection profiles (low latency for gaming)?

http://www.internode.on.net/support/guides/internet_access/broadband_adsl/internode_adsl2_profiles/

I hate it when you dominate in Crucible, yet get no items. I just had my best game yet, just under 5000 points, and got nothing. 3 other people on my team got 2 items. So annoying.

They seem to give prizes to those who finish 2nd-6th on the scoring sheet more for some reason. No idea if that's just perception or the reality of it but that's how it feels.

They seem to give prizes to those who finish 2nd-6th on the scoring sheet more for some reason. No idea if that's just perception or the reality of it but that's how it feels.
Definitely how it feels. I demand a reward for my dominance though :mad:

Also, there is a distinct lack of Titans running around. I did the bounty to kill 25 Warlocks and Hunters in Crucible in a couple of games for each of them. I've played 3 games trying to kill 25 Titans, and still only on 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back