Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definitely how it feels. I demand a reward for my dominance though :mad:

Also, there is a distinct lack of Titans running around. I did the bounty to kill 25 Warlocks and Hunters in Crucible in a couple of games for each of them. I've played 3 games trying to kill 25 Titans, and still only on 8.

Yeah I've already got the 'Kill 100 Hunter/Warlock' Trophies and still haven't got the Titan one. Which surprises me as a lot of Bigfooty seems to have gone Titan. At least in the parties I'm involved in.

Hey guys, hoping you can help me, I seem to never see anyone when doing the roaming parta of planets, am I doing something wrong?? I just never see anyone unless I do a strike and it matchmakes you???
Seems rare, I see a few people most times I'm cruising around.

Do you guys think there will be free content added at all like planets to explore, weapons etc. or do you think we'll have to pay for everything new added from here on in?

I like the game a lot but not sure if enough to invest more money into it than I already have.

I'd like to think they would add a bunch of free stuff, like planets etc. BUT, we all know it's most likely to be paid DLC. Which I'm kinda shitty about tbh, cos it feels a bit like I've been robbed of a full game. 3 planets doesn't seem right for what we paid for; the Grimoire cards have spots for Saturn and Jupiter so I imagine they'll try to milk us sooner rather than later.

Before I get jumped on by people saying "the real game starts at level 20", I've got no problem with that; and also "you knew what you were getting into", yeah I did, I just thought there'd be more explorable planets, you know, just like in the Earth's solar sytem. I bought what I thought was a full game, turns out it is not.

For mine, I'm not even gonna bother with paying for added planets etc if they cost more than $10, or perhaps not at all, not a big fan of devs milking us. No chance I'll be spending $40 for each expansion, no farkin chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So jelly :(

I won't be on till sat :(

What class were you again?
Warlock
I hate it when you dominate in Crucible, yet get no items. I just had my best game yet, just under 5000 points, and got nothing. 3 other people on my team got 2 items. So annoying.
Strike Playlist is much more reliable when it comes to getting items at the end; that's where I got all my Light Gear from.

Anyone around the 12-14 mark want to co op level tomorrow? Got the day off work finally :)

Do you guys think there will be free content added at all like planets to explore, weapons etc. or do you think we'll have to pay for everything new added from here on in?

I like the game a lot but not sure if enough to invest more money into it than I already have.

Bungie has confirmed free content will be added what that entails I don't know maybe guns or multiplayer maps, maybe bounties I doubt it will be actual mission oriented content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back