Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Balwyn are going to play in the Essendon league now???

Think you'll find that, since the late 1990's, when the-then Eastern Districts Football League dropped the "Districts" from their name, the Eastern Football League have been referred to as the "EFL" and that is where Balwyn are headed.

Sorry to nitpick, but it's a personal pet-peeve!!

So Balwyn are going to play in the Essendon league now???

Think you'll find that, since the late 1990's, when the-then Eastern Districts Football League dropped the "Districts" from their name, the Eastern Football League have been referred to as the "EFL" and that is where Balwyn are headed.

Sorry to nitpick, but it's a personal pet-peeve!!

Spot on...apologies for the obvious glich...should be EFL

cadrock me old mate i don't think theyd let me play in the ammos as i have been paid before [yarrawonga] I have maid my decision i will play at Heidelberg if they go to the Eastern league if not its back to the port colts with rock 07 as his assistant. Im up in Darwin at the moment playing my first game for nightcliff on sunday trained last night its like wet weather footy due to the sweat except with a dry ball which makes it very hard to take a clean grab. The boys all had very silky skills and lightning quik. Does anyone know the Heidelberg verdict.
So Chop chop has Ashleigh Brown spoken to you !? Have you heard of Ashleigh Brown, if your not the one that he has spoken about in Mt Gambier print who may he talking about....Heidelburg chf he looking at!?
Have you met Stampy yet @ Nightcliff (the mighty tigers!!) :D :D :D

Hope that ******** Ken Gannon and his sidekicks choke on there own spew. Disgraceful effort from those fellas and has got me and the rest of the Heidelberg faithful mystified and ready to put bullets threw the FV office. Atleast Bundoora will have to wait another year for the flag, hope we win every game by 25 goals in that scumfuc competition that is the diamond valley.

Hope that ******** Ken Gannon and his sidekicks choke on there own spew. Disgraceful effort from those fellas and has got me and the rest of the Heidelberg faithful mystified and ready to put bullets threw the FV office. Atleast Bundoora will have to wait another year for the flag, hope we win every game by 25 goals in that scumfuc competition that is the diamond valley.
Ease up mate, don't get too ahead of your self. You 'Heidelberg faithful' can't even fit ya heads through the door anymore.

So the decision has been made and what is going to change.....f**k all.I believe that people from HFC should be a little bitter but we have been used as a pawn to kick the valley into action.There has been no disrespect to any other club for our decision to move comps but if we are going to stay then it is time to call brothers in arms as someone quoted me earlier.What Club is willing to stand with Heidelberg and give the admin the boot.It is no secret how HFC feel and we may be outcast or prosicuted within but we dont give F*ck.Everyone has done the figures.......work it out.Do clubs get value for money?When was the last time the D Valley got Audited?Why did Floydys wife get a Dvalley life membership when supposedly only volunteers get it.She has been paid for 25 years.Who the f**k votes the Dvalley board in?Why do we get dictated too and have sub standard grounds everywhere?If the Dvalley recieves $650,000.00 every year what the f*ck have they done with 6.5 million inthe last ten?We pay all the money that is you the club die hards that read this stuff because we care yet all the you tuff c**ts get dictated too.It is all very ordinary that a club wants to improve yet a bunch of old small minded men that only give a f**k about there payouts after they have run the comp into the ground rule the world.Please the clubs have to get together before we all go down.Finally to the dvalley board HFC is going to tear you down personally you dicks.If you ever read this i will not hide behind a alias because no one would know who the f**k i am or care. My name is Dale Byrne and Tony Topp if you want to talk to me you know where to find me.We all live in a democracy dont we so let the clubs have a vote on you pea brains.As Subway say eat fresh not stinking fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start listening to the clubs the f*ck heads at Football Victoria have warned you and given you a year or f**k off.

Ease up mate, don't get too ahead of your self. You 'Heidelberg faithful' can't even fit ya heads through the door anymore.

HFC has never been ahead of itself just trying too improve things for everyone and itself. This is a collective action that every Dvalley supporter hes been thinking about for the last 15 years s**t for brains.

HFC will be looking forward to another competive season against all its foes .Each year is different but i think this year will be better than most .The winds are changing everywhere and the boys are keen..And if you are a HFC player or supporter there are times to say things and there are times to stop talking s**t about who farted at training and who didnt.Some things stay in house!!!!!!!!!GET IT........

Dont know if i am jeckyl or hyde.

BruceA, I hope you guys are the kick in the balls the the DV need, I am just a sh*t kicker ex divvy 2 reserves hack but like everyone else i go down each week and watch the boys go around putting my hard earned dollars over the bar and into raffle tickets just to keep the club financial enough to pay the DV fees, if you need a call to arms brother then count me in...Pete..

So the decision has been made and what is going to change.....f**k all.I believe that people from HFC should be a little bitter but we have been used as a pawn to kick the valley into action.There has been no disrespect to any other club for our decision to move comps but if we are going to stay then it is time to call brothers in arms as someone quoted me earlier.What Club is willing to stand with Heidelberg and give the admin the boot.It is no secret how HFC feel and we may be outcast or prosicuted within but we dont give F*ck.Everyone has done the figures.......work it out.Do clubs get value for money?When was the last time the D Valley got Audited?Why did Floydys wife get a Dvalley life membership when supposedly only volunteers get it.She has been paid for 25 years.Who the f**k votes the Dvalley board in?Why do we get dictated too and have sub standard grounds everywhere?If the Dvalley recieves $650,000.00 every year what the f*ck have they done with 6.5 million inthe last ten?We pay all the money that is you the club die hards that read this stuff because we care yet all the you tuff c**ts get dictated too.It is all very ordinary that a club wants to improve yet a bunch of old small minded men that only give a f**k about there payouts after they have run the comp into the ground rule the world.Please the clubs have to get together before we all go down.Finally to the dvalley board HFC is going to tear you down personally you dicks.If you ever read this i will not hide behind a alias because no one would know who the f**k i am or care. My name is Dale Byrne and Tony Topp if you want to talk to me you know where to find me.We all live in a democracy dont we so let the clubs have a vote on you pea brains.As Subway say eat fresh not stinking fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start listening to the clubs the f*ck heads at Football Victoria have warned you and given you a year or f**k off.

Well said Brucey...

so whats robbie hyde gonna do now is he still going to coach?

Well said Brucey...
Well said.......that may well be the case, however one would think not to waste your time on this site. Take it directly to the clubs, then you all can approach the committee, if you really want to make a difference. Surely now, more than ever, all clubs realise that they have been stitched by these blokes ????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else see the irony of calling our competition a sumfuc comp... when the Rat is from a club that is a founding member, and, will in all likelihood be playing in that comp again next year?

I understand your disappointment Rat - but take a leaf out of Bruce's book - cause you come across like a petulant sook.

HFC has never been ahead of itself just trying too improve things for everyone and itself. This is a collective action that every Dvalley supporter hes been thinking about for the last 15 years s**t for brains.

D.B,

If HFC really want to make a difference, why don't they start by unloading a few of the folding stuff from t.B's massive wallet, and spend on improving the away team change facilities???.

The current changerooms at the netball courts 3 suburbs away from Warringal Park, just aren't good enough. I'm sure the EFL would not have found these accepatble, and nor should the DV.

They are only marginally above the ********pit rooms (********ing sewer pit) that WPL gleefully make available for away teams and local drug addicts alike.

It won't solve the DVFL's problems, but it would show that HFC are keen to help improve their own image as a responsible citizen!

D.B,

If HFC really want to make a difference, why don't they start by unloading a few of the folding stuff from t.B's massive wallet, and spend on improving the away team change facilities???.

The current changerooms at the netball courts 3 suburbs away from Warringal Park, just aren't good enough. I'm sure the EFL would not have found these accepatble, and nor should the DV.

They are only marginally above the ********pit rooms (********ing sewer pit) that WPL gleefully make available for away teams and local drug addicts alike.

It won't solve the DVFL's problems, but it would show that HFC are keen to help improve their own image as a responsible citizen!

Actions have been put into place to revamp the entire area its just taking
a long time to get through all the beaurocratic bulls**t.HFC has never been assisted by council money.Everything that has been done at the club has come from all the volunteer tradesmen and the players.As for TB dollars , alot of myths get thrown around but all our money comes through sponsors , and since TB does a lot of business with numerous companies , most sponsor the club for which we are very grateful.Not to mention the power of work Ken Dean does in gathering sponsorships and raising money for the football club.HFC is not a sugar daddy team just a well organised club that wants to progress that has alot of volunteers helping out.Unfortunately the Dvalley want to hold us back because they refuse to progress!!!!.........and will not listen to anyone.

What club would you be from?

Well I can now say it is official.. Puffa has signed with Macleod for season 2007 as Player Assistant Coach. North Heidelberg have given him the ok! :)

Good numbers at Wallans first training session for the year, around 40 people turned up to sweat all the off season beer out of their system.
Good to see Matt Gibson start to relish his role as assistant coach along with new coach Chris Watson.
Two very fit units, hopefuly there enthusiasm for pounding the pavement will get passed down to the playing list.
I'm guessing everybody has started pre - season, what sort of numbers are people getting to training?
Always tough to get the cattle on the park before christmas.

Cheers Moxy

Excuse my ignorance boys but who is Puffa.... Im assuming he is a gun!

Good numbers at Wallans first training session for the year, around 40 people turned up to sweat all the off season beer out of their system.
Good to see Matt Gibson start to relish his role as assistant coach along with new coach Chris Watson.
Two very fit units, hopefuly there enthusiasm for pounding the pavement will get passed down to the playing list.
I'm guessing everybody has started pre - season, what sort of numbers are people getting to training?
Always tough to get the cattle on the park before christmas.

Cheers Moxy

Good news for the Magpies after the talk a month ago, did you participate in tonights activities Moxy?
Any new recruits turn up at Greenhill Reserve for a look and have the 5-6 players rumoured to be going definately moved on?

Couldnt have said it better myself Brucey... Many valid points made there mate. My club has been on the end of a few floggings from the dvfl stick, and are used to the inconsistancys and bias's. I hope that you guys can find a positive out of all this negative stuff and produce the goods again when season 2007 gets underway.

Does anyone else see the irony of calling our competition a sumfuc comp... when the Rat is from a club that is a founding member, and, will in all likelihood be playing in that comp again next year?

I understand your disappointment Rat - but take a leaf out of Bruce's book - cause you come across like a petulant sook.

the pressure is now on heidelberg as i have just see the draw for next season on the dvfl website and the opening game has heidelberg at home unfurling their flag against bundoora. should start selling tickets now to see the bigheads fall over against a true dvfl club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back