Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true then you'd have to question Briggsy's loyalty. He's pulled on more club's jumpers than he's had hot dinners!!! 4 clubs in 5 seasons i think that would make it. Going to have to start calling him Dale Kickett.

Who else do you know of that is training down at Thommo?

Im pretty sure he signed at Craigieburn for next year. Who cares about his loyalty when the guy can play.

Fair enough mate... Hows the ankle coming along?

Whats happening at the bloods, have heard a few players have moved on. You will be strong in divvy 2 wont you.

Im good mate and you? Ankle is no dramas, last of the ops last week. Raring to go...

We have lost a couple, but our list is still quite good. We are young as well, which by watching the divvy 2 finals this year, is a definate advantage. Thought it was very slow, predicatable footy... We might have to change all that.

Your at Keilor, is that right? Watsonia fell through?

Yeh did play with Briggsy and good bloke. But there is some truth to it - he does seem to jump ship pretty frequently don't you think? (And I never questioned his ability.)

Was a fantastic servant of Lalor where he is a multiple premiership player, and to Lower who he captained for as few seasons.

He has travelled a bit, but its rare to find a bloke that doesnt like Briggsy. Im happy for him to enjoy his last years in footy wherever he wishes to play.

Im good mate and you? Ankle is no dramas, last of the ops last week. Raring to go...

We have lost a couple, but our list is still quite good. We are young as well, which by watching the divvy 2 finals this year, is a definate advantage. Thought it was very slow, predicatable footy... We might have to change all that.

Your at Keilor, is that right? Watsonia fell through?

Im going well.. Good news on your ankle then..

Dont know what Im actually doing next year mate. Have a few offers on the table and just need to way them up. Wont decide to after Xmas. AT the moment Im not really motivated to play.

Gibbo at Watsonia and still trying to get me there, but doubt if I will go there. I got a text message off one of the Epping boys this morning saying he heard I signed there. My reply to him. No chance of me ever playing at Epping again. Keilor Park is the team Im leaning towards at the moment.

Im going well.. Good news on your ankle then..

Dont know what Im actually doing next year mate. Have a few offers on the table and just need to way them up. Wont decide to after Xmas. AT the moment Im not really motivated to play.

Gibbo at Watsonia and still trying to get me there, but doubt if I will go there. I got a text message off one of the Epping boys this morning saying he heard I signed there. My reply to him. No chance of me ever playing at Epping again. Keilor Park is the team Im leaning towards at the moment.

Its hard to be motivated this time of year... I reckon if you get the itch mid to late Jan, your playing. Any longer than that, and everyone just gets to far ahead in training. Looks like a few heading over to the EDFL for 2007...

Its hard to be motivated this time of year... I reckon if you get the itch mid to late Jan, your playing. Any longer than that, and everyone just gets to far ahead in training. Looks like a few heading over to the EDFL for 2007...

Yeah your probably right there. Who else is heading over to the EDFL that you know of?

LEGEND 87 just shows who is full of wind seems you have deleted your message. Why does nt that surprise me seems theres a bit of a trend at the minute.

wrfl fan hows things? ive been doing a bit of boxing by myself. Darwin is off i have to get an arthriscope on my ankle on the fiftenth of jan i cant run at the moment. Im spewing it was good playing up there though kanes cousins are very quick. Any main events coming up? we have to catch up before xmas.
The Grannie photo on Sunday and then the Robbie Williams concert at night you going to come this time? bring your girl too if you want its going to be a big one a few are coming around 50 it'll be a funny night.
Thats no good about the ankle make sure you keep the weight off now, spewing about Darwin l dont know what l was looking forward to more the trip with the boys or the game in the two's oh well least youve done it now. Legend deleted his post funny little little coward

Yeah your probably right there. Who else is heading over to the EDFL that you know of?

Junior, Baz, BK, Adam Dennis, Dave Saliba, Johar Saad, Rudy and a few lesser names have been linked to EDFL clubs. Saad and BK being the only unconfirmed signings.

Gibbo is a huge signature for Watsonia who we beat by 58 goals only 2 years ago :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Junior, Baz, BK, Adam Dennis, Dave Saliba, Johar Saad, Rudy and a few lesser names have been linked to EDFL clubs. Saad and BK being the only unconfirmed signings.

Gibbo is a huge signature for Watsonia who we beat by 58 goals only 2 years ago :thumbsu:

Hey come on it was 3 seasons ago wasn't it, thanks for bringing that up by the way :eek:!

Yeah I remember you boys pumping watsy by that much. Gibbo is a massive signing for them. He has stated that they are regularly getting around 40 on the track which is very good. They might surprise a few teams next year.

Congratulations to Jake King on getting picked up. Great kid Jake. Fantastic effort, hope he goes well :thumbsu:

That annihilation was in 2004 Force, and I gotta admit that was rock bottom for you guys. You were depleted... and as the Boss said its good to see you guys getting 40+ to pre season.

Baz and Junior are playing at Craigieburn Boss...

Call me stupid but i've gotta disagree. Much prefer training at this time of year. Nice weather, grounds in better condition. Beats training in the middle of winter I reckon, on those freezing cold nights.

Yes was speakin to jake the other night and he said he wasnt sure if hed get rookied but the hard works paid off - good on him and as someone else said lets hope he gets given a go in the ones

Yes, It is very well done by Jake and I wish him well.

But correct me if I am wrong, Rookie listed players can only get a senior game (with exception of pre-season / praccy matches) if /and only, they are elevated to main list after a listed player has first been listed on the Long term injury list.???

Nevertheless, he will benefit immensely from the rigors of training with the Tiges.

Yes, It is very well done by Jake and I wish him well.

But correct me if I am wrong, Rookie listed players can only get a senior game (with exception of pre-season / praccy matches) if /and only, they are elevated to main list after a listed player has first been listed on the Long term injury list.???

Nevertheless, he will benefit immensely from the rigors of training with the Tiges.

yep your spot on KA so lets hope the tigers get a couple of injuries for jakes sake - doesnt sound good but youd always want a dvfl nth heidelberg boy to do well before like a ray hall or a kelvin moore surely haha

That annihilation was in 2004 Force, and I gotta admit that was rock bottom for you guys. You were depleted... and as the Boss said its good to see you guys getting 40+ to pre season.

Yeah times were tough back then but I think we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I think next year we should get alot closer to you! :D (quite easy to beat that record), but it will be good to win a few more games especially for the guys that have been through the ******** like me. It's amazing to see 40+ at training this time of year, I laugh when i think back to the numbers in 04 and 05. The only way is up.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back