Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for a long time now i have been sticking up for nth heidelberg saying to every one its not a bad club but as of today ill tell who ever asks the truth. There are some good people there but most of them have moved on so to those good people down there don't get offended but this needs to be said. Nth Heidelberg would have to be the biggest bunch of cowards i have ever come across it has got me f***ked why sides think there a tough physical side because beleive me 95% of them are as weak as piss.On sunday they had there Xmas party with a gutful of courage one daniel weak c$$t Moore burns the pictures of two great servants of the club in Christian [puffa] Brandt and Leigh gray 's photo s and then scratched my name off the honor board. While all this was happening a commitee member was part of the activity's in Glen im a nobody Thorneycroft you never would have heard him cause he has nt actually ever done anything. The only reason they were pulled up was because of a good friend of mine said"ill ring him and get him down here" they all ******** and tryed to patch things up. By saying don't tell him tell him i had nothing to do with it. Well i know who you cowards are and im gonna rip your eyeballs out one by one. These blokes who are responsible would 'nt even have played fifty games. Puff and Leigh played two hundred games and ive played one hundred for the club. if one of us was there during the day they would ve been sucking up our arses. i think if a commitee member is present and condones thins like this where is the c$$t of a joint heading.

thats pretty ******** puff and leigh have played for peanuts for there whole footy carrers. Isnt moorey getting married to puffs niece. And what was cookies part. that club is going from bad to worse.

If that's true then you'd have to question Briggsy's loyalty. He's pulled on more club's jumpers than he's had hot dinners!!! 4 clubs in 5 seasons i think that would make it. Going to have to start calling him Dale Kickett.

Who else do you know of that is training down at Thommo?

i cant say match as they are friends of mine. but lets say if succsesfull recruiting thomo will do well in 2007:thumbsu:

thats pretty ******** puff and leigh have played for peanuts for there whole footy carrers. Isnt moorey getting married to puffs niece. And what was cookies part. that club is going from bad to worse.
I will give credit where credit is due and the nth heidelberg president has just contacted me and apologised and the partys involved will be lucky to be allowed in the club rooms again. Very dissapointing considering we played in a flag 16 months ago

I will give credit where credit is due and the nth heidelberg president has just contacted me and apologised and the partys involved will be lucky to be allowed in the club rooms again. Very dissapointing considering we played in a flag 16 months ago

thats no good mate. cowardly act by people that would probably be your mate to your face.

sorry to hear that legends of a club can be disrespected in such a way. The Honour Board at any club is sacrosanct and should never be touched. Saul I hope you get your revenge on the unkindly lot that think because you arent there any more that they now can do what they want at the kennel.

Does anyone know if Thorneycroft is related to the so called gangsters micheal and stephen???

Best place in the world to get revenge on these blokes would be on the footy field.... Imagine the crowd going wild as moore gets laid out by a good old fashioned hip and shoulder.... Lets see how the gooses ego goes after that....

Close. I think Moore is with the king brothers sister which is Nudge's step daughter. Nudge is Puffa's brother.

I didn't think Cookie would be involved in that sort of an act.

Well for a long time now i have been sticking up for nth heidelberg saying to every one its not a bad club but as of today ill tell who ever asks the truth. There are some good people there but most of them have moved on so to those good people down there don't get offended but this needs to be said. Nth Heidelberg would have to be the biggest bunch of cowards i have ever come across it has got me f***ked why sides think there a tough physical side because beleive me 95% of them are as weak as piss.On sunday they had there Xmas party with a gutful of courage one daniel weak c$$t Moore burns the pictures of two great servants of the club in Christian [puffa] Brandt and Leigh gray 's photo s and then scratched my name off the honor board. While all this was happening a commitee member was part of the activity's in Glen im a nobody Thorneycroft you never would have heard him cause he has nt actually ever done anything. The only reason they were pulled up was because of a good friend of mine said"ill ring him and get him down here" they all ******** and tryed to patch things up. By saying don't tell him tell him i had nothing to do with it. Well i know who you cowards are and im gonna rip your eyeballs out one by one. These blokes who are responsible would 'nt even have played fifty games. Puff and Leigh played two hundred games and ive played one hundred for the club. if one of us was there during the day they would ve been sucking up our arses. i think if a commitee member is present and condones thins like this where is the c$$t of a joint heading.
Sounds like a Fujian coup down there sad the honor board is one of the things along with cups and photos that you grab if there was a fire, like the devil said its sacrosanct, l wonder if at the 10 year reunion them blokes will turn up.

Is that Thornycroft bloke the one who gets around in boat shoes like he is stuck in the 90's on his way to the Cadillac Bar.

Chops where you training, and whats going on with Darwin l was looking forward to a boys trip up there and a game in the two's with some of Kane Coopers cousins?

well boys id hate to be in a jack shop with the nth heidelberg boys. The biggest bunch of give ups you have ever come across in anyones life. ******** im lucky i got out of there. I threatened two of em and i got fifteen names now no one attended the xmas party after six oclock must have been a queit night. all nth cowards start standing up for your own actions cause one day fence sitting will get you in trouble you know who you are if you want me to keep choping you out draw a line and stick to it if not ill draw my own line and i cant wait to play against you weak sucks:cool: dogs

Sounds like a Fujian coup down there sad the honor board is one of the things along with cups and photos that you grab if there was a fire, like the devil said its sacrosanct, l wonder if at the 10 year reunion them blokes will turn up.

Is that Thornycroft bloke the one who gets around in boat shoes like he is stuck in the 90's on his way to the Cadillac Bar.

Chops where you training, and whats going on with Darwin l was looking forward to a boys trip up there and a game in the two's with some of Kane Coopers cousins?
my cousins only play seniors brother and you would of loved it

hey wrfl latest ive been home on a friday in a while but im sorry mate having a quiet one is just not me so im off to have a dance at 2 floors up to prepare myself properly for cricket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey wrfl latest ive been home on a friday in a while but im sorry mate having a quiet one is just not me so im off to have a dance at 2 floors up to prepare myself properly for cricket
Strange kid mate very strange.

Nice of Chops to return my questions,just like phone calls

Joey Amhad is he 40?

Where you playing 2 morrow one more sleep til xmas for you outta control

well boys id hate to be in a jack shop with the nth heidelberg boys. The biggest bunch of give ups you have ever come across in anyones life. ******** im lucky i got out of there. I threatened two of em and i got fifteen names now no one attended the xmas party after six oclock must have been a queit night. all nth cowards start standing up for your own actions cause one day fence sitting will get you in trouble you know who you are if you want me to keep choping you out draw a line and stick to it if not ill draw my own line and i cant wait to play against you weak sucks:cool: dogs

Good to hear chops....

So wat colours you gunna be wearing when you play against them?????

Geez I hope my mob has a bye when this game is on

Strange kid mate very strange.

Nice of Chops to return my questions,just like phone calls
wrfl fan hows things? ive been doing a bit of boxing by myself. Darwin is off i have to get an arthriscope on my ankle on the fiftenth of jan i cant run at the moment. Im spewing it was good playing up there though kanes cousins are very quick. Any main events coming up? we have to catch up before xmas.

wrfl fan hows things? ive been doing a bit of boxing by myself. Darwin is off i have to get an arthriscope on my ankle on the fiftenth of jan i cant run at the moment. Im spewing it was good playing up there though kanes cousins are very quick. Any main events coming up? we have to catch up before xmas.

hey chop have you seen kaleun brown or lelly bamblet in darwin. if so how they going?

hey chop have you seen kaleun brown or lelly bamblet in darwin. if so how they going?
i watched KB two weeks ago he was bog by a mile. He was busting packs and doing all the hard physical work which the boys up there don't like. I rate KB as one of the best young kids in the dv.

i watched KB two weeks ago he was bog by a mile. He was busting packs and doing all the hard physical work which the boys up there don't like. I rate KB as one of the best young kids in the dv.

proud to say hes my little cuz cant wait to see him in the dv fit. see ya at normies:thumbsu:

better look over your're shoulder chopsewie it seems the north boys are not happy with you're crap. They don't like the fact you run off somewhere else and sling ********, just because you didn't win a b&f and didn't make team of century they think you are not much but a bag of wind and you are just a sook.

Now chop don't fall into this coward that's trying to start more trouble,care to message me or chop who you are??
I doubt you will do that just hide behind your pc and don't let anyone know the weak little coward you are.
LEGEND mite be a good fit for when where finished with you, although i doubt weather you worth remembering at all

better look over your're shoulder chopsewie it seems the north boys are not happy with you're crap. They don't like the fact you run off somewhere else and sling ********, just because you didn't win a b&f and didn't make team of century they think you are not much but a bag of wind and you are just a sook.
Well goose it seems you really would not have a clue cause i won a banf in a premiership year. Go and ask around the club and see how much wind im full of. We all know who i am who are you? thats right with all you dogs you need eyes in the back of your head cause none of you weak ********** come front on. pm me your details and ill come and put a bit of wind up you. Im a sook cause some weak ******** scratched my name off the board. As for the team of the century all the blokes that picked it put themselves in it.Its common knowledge it was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back